Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Smashing Saturday...

A few days without an internet connection were like stranded in an isolated island and there is no other means of communication with the world out there. I don't know why the connection is so bad in Cheras and the technicians from Streamyx were not helping either. They would just simply look through and ask you to wait with patience for the connection to work again. So, I don't see the point in hiring them. We as the consumers paid so much and all we deserve is such poor services and attitude from them. Since every company is under retrenchment, I would suggest Streamyx to retrench them first and hire some really useful and helpful technicians, and of course with better attitude. So, I went to Mc Donalds just to online without ordering anything, and I couldn't find a single plug to charge my battery if it was running out. Later I found the one and only plug in that huge Mc Donalds but someone was using it, so, I had to go home and rot for the rest of the night. Poor me. Sob sob. Why all the bad things are always coming at me? WHYYYY...??? Can someone please tell me? Argh.....

Alright. Enough of complaining and lets see what is the one and only happiest day for me in this week. Went to Sunway Pyramid with Simon and we took our brunch in a chinese restaurant called 3JC (san jian cai). I ordered Noodle Soup with their handmade spinach noodles while Simon ordered Curry Noodles with their ordinary handmade noodle. They are actually very famous for their handmade noodles, and trust me, they are very springy. You'll feel the satisfaction while chewing them and how the soup trickles all your taste buds. I don't usually like to eat my food with chilli, but their sambal is undeniably irresistable and they can just tempt you just by the aroma. We also ordered a plate of snack, that is their Fried Crispy Roll. They were so crispy outside and you could feel the juicy meat in the inside once you bite into them. We also like the environment very much. You could feel the calmness in there if you wanted to take a break for your lunch or dinner after a tedious shopping spree. We left the restaurant after paying with full satisfaction and that brunch only costs us RM 37 plus. I didn't take any photos because I was too hungry and couldn't wait to devour them. Haha.

After lunch, we wandered around in Sunway Pyramid. I missed that place so much because I used to hang out with my SEGi friends over there when we had our free time. The moment Simon drove into the Sunway area, I felt a very complicated feeling over me which I couldn't describe in words. OK. Back to the topic. We were walking around and we couldn't find anything that interest us, so, Simon asked whether I would like to go Mid Valley and I agreed. It took us 2 hours to reach there because the traffics were extremely congested once we reached the Mid Valley area. But we finally and successfully get a parking while many other cars were driving around to look for parking. When we were in there, we didn't really went shopping because the place was full with people and we were kinda out of mood to do anything, but we still decided to walk around. Then not long after, we felt hungry and Simon brought me to a very nice Taiwanese restaurant named 'Din Tai Fung' located in Ground Floor between Mid Valley and The Gardens. It was said to be very famous and also voted by The New York Times as 'Top 10 Restaurants in the World'. The services there were very good and they serve you politely and always with a smile on their face and with full efficiency. We also quite like the environment in there and the food there are really delicious and makes you salivate just by looking at them. Below are some photos I took. Oh... Before looking at them, remember to prepare a bowl or cup just in case if you drool. Haha.

[the Shrimps and pork with fried rice I ordered]

[Simon's crispy chicken chop with fried rice]

[fried green beans with minced pork]

[the hot and spicy dumplings after we ate 4 of them]

Don't they just look delicious? Not only look, but they really are incredibly delicious. It was another satisfying meal for us. The shrimps in my rice were so fresh, the dumpling was hot and spicy but taste great and you can feel the freshness of the shrimps and juicy meat in them, the green beans were crispy and we finished everything leaving the plates with nothing and we can even see our own reflection in them. Hehe. After the exquisite dinner which costs us Rm 75 plus, we went to stroll around and I saw this very large Loreal counter and they are having promotions. I went to look at the Loreal Men Expert counter and a young sales girl approached me and asked if I need any help. I told her I was looking for eye gel. She then asked me whether do I really wanted to buy it and I said yes. She went to a hamper where it was already nicely packed and tore the paper to take the eye gel for me. She said they were out of stock and only those in the hampers were available. I was surprised at first when she tore the hamper's wrapping paper, and I guessed she saw the surprised look on my face and she explained the latter explanation. I felt so guilty and said she will have to rewrap the hamper later again but she said with a sweet smile, 'It's ok. No worries. I'm doing this for customer's satisfaction'. She led me to the counter and said 10% off for the eye gel to the cashier guy and she also gave me some samples for Simon and me.

[Loreal Men Expert - Anti-Fatigue Instant Action Eye Care I bought]

[the samples I got from that sweet sales girl]


I finally got my eye gel after thinking so long on whether should I get them or not. I really think my eye bags are quite heavy. So, just try it out and see how it works. Then, we decided to go home. Simon send me back here in Seremban and he went back to his hometown in Malacca. Poor him for doing all the driving. It must be really exhausting. Well, after coming back home, I unpacked and watched television. It was Battleground's final today and for those who don't know, Battleground is a dance competiton organised by Astro, a satelite television station. I was so happy that ECX won because it was so obvious they were a lot better then the other 2 groups of finalists. I don't think they even need this final to decide who will win because from the very beginning, ECX had outstand all the other contestants. After watching that, here I am, writing this post and chanting all I want. Hehe. Well, that's all for today. Got to take my rest because I was froced to clean up my house tomorrow for welcoming Chinese New Year. See you guys soon. Muaks...

2 comments:

Simon said...

Dear Sean, do u know what is the appetizer that we had at din tai fung? That is.. Jelly Fish.. hehe..^^

Sean Aw said...

is it? now only I know... haha... but it was very nice... we should go there some other time later...