Friday, January 30, 2009

Complaints...

Hmm... I was wondering why no one had commented on my new header. I purposely change it for this new year. Sigh... Anyway, I have a lot to complain in this post because I surely wasn't enjoying myself this Chinese New Year. It was like everyone have to rush back to work or school because we only have two or three days of holidays, and wasn't the same like last time where we can enjoy the whole week. I guess the government are encouraging us to skip classes or school or take leave from work because they only gave us TWO freaking days to enjoy which I didn't enjoy very much. Instead of rushing back to college, I decided to skip a few classes and some were cancelled because students are still in a holiday mood (if that's what the government wants and they should be happy with it).
Last Friday, I came back to Seremban by train and the station were full of people. When the train arrived, everyone ran to it and tried to get in by pushing through the way even when some people were trying to get out. I guess Malaysians will always be Malaysians, without any manners and ignoring all kinds of rules. I wonder if they ever feel ashamed of themselves? But from what I observed that day, the answer will always be NO. The train broke down in Bangi, so, I had to wait for another train there, but the same thing happened and I couldn't get in because there were no place for me even to stand. Therefore, I waited for another train where I successfully got on and reached Seremban safe and soundly although I had to stand in between people who have really bad odour. Once I reached Seremban, again, people were pushing their way through to get in so that they can grab a seat and I had difficulties to go out. Since they were pushing and not caring of others, I made up my mind to go thick skin and pushed my way through to get out and I really felt like screaming at that time.
That very night, my house and the area blacked out for no apparent reason for 3 hours, from 12am to 3am. I couldn't sleep because it was very hot and stuffy and mosquitoes buzzing around me. The next night, a Saturday night, my house blacked out TWICE. How 'romantic'. On Sunday, blacked out again once in the afternoon, and twice at night. I don't really know what is wrong with my area. It's either no water supply or blacked out without any notice and reason. And Sunday was a reunion dinner night for Chinese, my uncles, aunts and cousins were having their reunion dinner at a restaurant called Regent, and they said the restaurant blacked out while having their first dish. It was supposed to be a happy occasion but the mood were gone due to the black out incident. I guess they were still not happy about DAP winning in our area and they wanted to do something to show us BN is the one you should choose if you do not want any problems. I'm not into politics and not standing for either of them. DAP can't do anything since they are not finacially stable and all BN did last time when they were in their glorious days was all talk and no action. So, I don't trust any of those parties. Don't sue me, I have my rights and freedom to speak my mind out.
Alright, that were all I wanted to complain about. Hope someone can REALLY do something about the problems stated above and put an end to them. Thank you.

No comments: