Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Ox Year 2009...

A very Happy Ox Year to all Chinese from all over the world. It's the first day of Chinese New Year and may the year of Ox brings good health and fortune to all of you. I have so many things to say but some predicaments had fallen upon me. This year, I don't feel excited at all because I have only two days of holidays, but of course I permitted myself for two more days of break. Then, I can enjoy at least longer with my friends as well as family. For those who havent buy new clothes and living in Seremban, please take my advice and nver buy from a shop called Win Collection in Terminal 1. They are a bunch of copy cats who steal other designs such as Topman, Romp, Samuel & Kevin and so on, and sell them for a price that is not worthy at all. The lady boss will tell you how you should wear them and introduced a lot of styles that she thinks suits you but she is actually manipulating you and make you her live mannequin. Only those who lacks of style and cot confident of themselves would go there and listen to all her nonsense and so called fashion tips and that also makes you not have your own stand on fashion sense and style.
That's all I got to say. A lot of complaints coming up in my new post. Again, wishing all of you a wonderful and prosperous new year. (^.^)

2 comments:

Mei-Wah said...

happy "moo moo" year to you! :)

Sean Aw said...

Happy New Year to u too... have a blessed and prosperous year... =)