Sunday, January 11, 2009

A New Semester...

Yay... The new semester had just begun. I was so excited and full with anticipation in welcoming this new semester. Glad to see my friends again and hanging out with them is always fun, filled with pleasure and entertaining. Without them, my first week and the entire college life will be super dull and lifeless. Thanks to my friends for being there for me. A big hug and kisses to you all.
I had a dance performance last Saturday, that was on the 3rd of January for Che Sim Khor's 48th Anniversary in Chung Hua High School. We, as in the Trendexist, performed 2 songs and they were I'm a Slave 4 U (Wanna Dance on Fire Remix) and Nobody. But the whole thing was kinda messy and embarassing, so, I decided not to upload the videos here and only post a photo which is the only perfect one where we can see our faces clearly because we were posing for a few seconds for the last pose to make sure we were being captured nicely.

[Last pose for the dance]

Alright, back to the college part. My two subjects which I added later were approved. So, I will have classes from Mondays to Fridays. I love the subjects for this new semester because everything were in the field of my interest.

On Tuesday, my class was cancelled, Pauline's class were supposed to be at 4pm, but she decided not to go, and Jeffrey have no classes on Tuesdays. So, we decided to go to Golden Bridge for brunch. It was quite a quality time for us to bond again after the 2 months break. Haha. Then we decided to hang out at my place and continue the bonding session after buying drinks and snacks. They left around 5.30pm, and I was all alone again at home with that sucky internet connection.

Alex is finally back from Australia and he came to look for me on Wednesday. We went to pasar malam and he bought a lot of food and snacks. We chilled a while at my place before going to Mc Donalds to have our supper and Jeffrey joined in later. We were there eating, chit chatting and gossiping for almost an hour before we decided to go home. When we were walking to the car and I could hear Alex screaming and he actually forgot to turn off his head light. He immediately jumped into the car and try to start it, but failed. So, we went to Shell and asked some passerby for a jumper, but none of them seem to have it. Alex called his friend who stayed nearby for help, and within 15 minutes, he was here and helped to jumpstart the car and succeeded. Then he sent me back home before going back to Kajang.

Thursday, our lecturer for Basic Photography did not turn up after waiting for more than half an hour and one of the students went to the office and looked for him and he wasn't in the campus. So, they tried to call him and he actually forgot about the class. Thus, the class was cancelled. We (Pauline, Jeffrey, Seline and me) went for lunch together. Seline left after lunch and the three of us had nothing and couldn't think of anything to do, so, we went to hang out in Giant. Haha. We were looking and walking around but none of us bought anything. After getting tired of walking, we decided to go home.

I missed my Friday's class, that is Introduction to Journalism because I overslept. I couldn't sleep well the night before for no apparent reason. Besides that, nothing much on that day. Went out to dinner with Kid at Oldtown, then, went to his place later at night for supper and went out for a drink before going back home. We came back to Seremban on Saturday morning because he had to settle some things while I just come back for the sake of coming home. Haha.

Well, that concludes everything and I am off to bed now. Toodles. *wink*

No comments: