Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wang Lee Hom Music-Man Press Conference...

I didn't expect to blog in such a short period but I just couldn't help myself to share this excitement with all of you. If I don't blog now, I might not be able to sleep tonight or do anything else. See how strong the power of blogging can be. Haha. Alright, lets see where all my excitement came from.
A press conference were held in Hilton KL's ballroom and guess what's the press conference about? It's to promote Wang Lee Hom's Music-Man Concert in Malaysia. This press conference was not open to public and only invited medias could go in and thanks a million to Danny for inviting me and also to be his photographer. But I was kinda scared to take out my camera as other photographers' camera looked much more pro then mine as they had extended lens and flash while mine is just a normal DSLR. Anyway, below are the photos showing what were happening during the press conference. Enjoy...

[Everyone was waiting patiently for the conference to begin and it was delayed because Lee Hom was late due to very congested traffic]
[Caught this cameraman from RTM taking a nap]
[Wen Kang being the Emcee and entertaining everyone while waiting]
[Lee Hom arrived and took his seat with the organisers and sponsors]
[All the photographers and cameraman rushing to the front trying to get a good shot of Lee Hom]
[One of the VIPs, Mr. Zalman Aefendy Zainal Abidin, Senior Vice President in Marketing from Celcom (M) Sdn. Bhd giving his speech]
[Mr. Ricky Beh, Executive Director of Boston Group; one of the sponsors and VIPs giving his speech]
[From Sony Music, Managing Director, Mr. Adrian Lim delivering his speech]
[Lee Hom delivering his own speech]
[Wen Kang asking questions and Lee Hom answering]
[Lee Hom saying about his feelings and thoughts]
[Lee Hom signing 3 posters one by one as mementos to the VIPs]
[posing for the press to take photos with his signed posters]
[Lee Hom presenting the mementos to the VIPs]
[Mr. Adrian Lim from Sony Music giving a memento to Lee Hom]
[Photograghy session with Celcom Management]
[Photography session with Boston Management]
[Lee Hom posing for the cameras]
[Another angle and I could hear people shouting "Lee Hom, look here... look here, please"]
[Interview Session for print medias while the VIPs were having their High-Tea]
[Reporters trying to listen carefully and jotting down what Lee Hom answered to the questions asked]
[Look at those mics and recorders... wow...]
[While Lee Hom was answering questions, I was drooling over his boots... LOL]
[Btw, I was at the front row. This is my shoe and can you see the distance between me and Lee Hom? Wakaka]
[Feeling thirsty after answering so many questions and finally decided to take a sip of water]
[Lee Hom replying to 'The Star' reporter who was next to me]
[Wen Kang announcing time's up]
[Trying to take a last shot before he leaves]
[Lee Hom leaving and this picture is blur because I was pushed by someone and this is the last picture I snapped of Lee Hom]
Lee Hom did quite well in the press conference and he gave me a very friendly feeling. He answered questions directly without losing track or out of topic and he spoke in english for most of the time because he knew this is a multiracial country and some reporters were malays and indians. That shows how thoughtful he is. He looked tired maybe because he just finish doing a video shooting last night and had to rush to take the plane to Malaysia for this conference today. Then, he had to go to Mont Kiara for a showcase and meet the fans session. Poor Lee Hom but I think he enjoys living the life he is living and he is happy with it.

After leaving Hilton KL, we went to fetch Yap for dinner and they took me to this very nice Korean Restaurant and seems like they are regular customers there. It doesn't matter because the food there is really very delicious. It's called Seoul Korea Restaurant. They have Korea BBQ and traditional Korean cuisines. Drool all you want by looking at the pictures below. Keke.
[Seoul Korea]
[Grilling the porks by the staff there]
[Look at the massive types of side dishes... yummy]
[Danny taking photos of the dishes]
[Yap posing while waiting for the food]
[The sauces]
[Grilling marinated pork]
[The place]
[Eat, Eat and Eat]
[Danny thought he'd look slimmer like this... LOL]
[Yap eating]
Danny then send me home after dinner and thanks to him again for giving me such an enjoyable evening. That's all I got to say and I'm still excited about meeting Lee Hom, haha. Well, adios... (^.^)

6 comments:

索拉 said...

真好哦,能見到明星 XD

韓國餐好吃嗎?

Simon said...

why didn't you ask any question to leehom..?
korean food is nice..
but the price oso damn "nice".. hehe..

luvjulia said...

Hello. i'm Leehom's korean fan, and i found this page with google. do you mind if i took your photoes to Korean fanclub and my blog? =)

Sean Aw said...

Sora -> yup... the food was fantastic and you shud give it a try... hehe... I always love korean and japanese food...

Simon -> I'm not a reporter and I dunno wat to ask... hehe...

luvjulia -> sure. not a problem. =)

Ting said...

Wow~ You were so lucky!! You met Leehom in such a zero distance.. I am so envy you..
Opps.. Forgot to intro myself.
Hi, I am Ting, I found your blog on google while I was searching about Leehom news. Yeah.. I am Leehom fans. Going for his concert at Bukit Jalil and I missed the show case of meeting fans at Mont Kiara. Thanks for sharing those nice pics. So excited to see it. Thanks again~ ^^

Sean Aw said...

hi hi... nice to meet u... hehe... glad to know that u like them... =)