Monday, April 6, 2009

In Between Studies and Leisure...

I was supposed to be doing my assignments now, and help Kid with his Music History too, but I just couldn't stand the urge to blog and so I ended up here blogging. This few days was kinda rush and stress, but at the same time I still manage to find time for entertainment. Went to movies, shopping and clubbing again. Whee... Just to clarify that I am certainly not addicted to clubbing and alcohol. I was just simply there to enjoy the music pumping thru my veins and shake all the stress away.
Wednesday, went for movies with Yap and Danny and we watched Hotel for Dogs. The storyline was good and it was so touching. We were sobbing badly in the cinema for some certain scenes and I think everyone could hear us. Haha. Then we went to a park called Lost World and they met some friends of theirs there and introduced me to them. They were all very humorous and friendly people.
Thursday, went out for dinner with Yap and Danny again but this time was in Fun OK. Later, we went to Lost World again and met some friends there too and we went for supper together before going home. Then I reached home around 3am and I had to finish up my newsletter and hand up by 10am (Friday) and I finished it by 5am. Yay me... Although I overslept and was very late for class, but I still manage to hand it up. Thanks to Junvina and Philomena for sms-ing me and that woke me up. Haha. I really did not hear my alarm. Maybe I was just too tired.
On Friday, Danny brought Yap and me to a new club called M-Circle located in Starhill (after I handed up my newsletter and went for haircut with Yap in a salon called Hairazone located in Bdr Sri Permaisuri and I love my new hair).M-Circle is just opposite of Pavilion. We met quite a lot of friends in there and mostly we were just chit chatting but more like shouting because the music was really loud and in the end of the night, I lost my voice. The place was kinda boring and we thought they were having an event for their opening night but nothing at all. We paid RM 35 just for a glass of alcohol and screaming to each other and the music there are certainly sooo not for me. Aaron came to join us but felt disappointed towards the place as well. But I did took some pictures in the club. Tada.

[Can see Pavilion through the window in M-Circle]

[Looking downwards]

[Aaron and Danny]

Saturday, went to Pavilion with Simon for a movie and we watched Confessions of a Shopaholic. I like the movie a lot and I was wondering what would happen if I myself is a shopaholic. Hmm... I don't think I can afford to be one and might end up announcing bankruptcy. Before the movie, we walked around and I saw this really nice singlet from Padini, and I tried it on. I am still thinking whether should I buy it or not.

[Me in Padini's singlet. What do you guys think?]

The next day, Sunday, Simon brought me to Pavilion again because he felt it's not enough for being there just for a movie the night before. He said wanted to try Wong Kok for lunch and I said OK. Took some pictures in it too.

[Me with my Iced Yin Yong]

[Simon and me]
[Me looking down the window]

Then later, when we were walking around and it was around 6pm, we heard someone announcing that there will be a fashion show at the main councourse area, so we went there to have a look. The fashion show was by Envee. I saw Kenny Lee over there and greeted him and we watch the fashion show together and we both commented on the clothes and models like we were experts. LOL. I didn't know they were having fashion show, if not I would have brought my Nikon D60 along. Sad... So, I used my handphone to snap some photos of the fashion show.

[The stage]

[The fashion show starts]

[Model posing]



[All the models walking out in the end]

[Walk Walk Walk]

[Cheering and clapping before the models going in]
They announced there will be another fashion show by Jaspal later at 8pm but we didn't stay for that. We went to Sungai Wang and wander around but we bought nothing. Kenny took his dinner there and Simon and me just sat there for a drink because we were still very full. Then Kenny left early and we went back to Pavilion to take his car and left. Next, here I am blogging about everything after coming back from supper with Kid. Hehe. That's all and back to what I am supposed to do. Tata.

2 comments:

Simon said...

Walk, Walk, Walk..
You will find one day,
i m walkng up on the stage..
wahaha..^^

Sean Aw said...

=.='''
sure anot?
ok loh... i'll be waiting for that day...