Friday, April 17, 2009

Design & Layout...

For Design & Layout, we were required to do a magazine cover, content page and double spread. Two person in a group, so YY and me decided to take each other as our group member since we already know each other. Then both of us agreed on doing a video production magazine because YY is already an expert in this field and I am interested in it too. On Tuesday, we finally finished our design and printed them out, and paste them into a mounting board for a simple yet organised presentation. Below are the masterpiece of YY and me. Enjoy...

[Cover page]


[Content page]

[Double spread]

That's all for Design & Layout. Hehe. I just need to remind you all that I had to resize all the images I posted in my blog for easier upload and to load. So, quality might be degraded a little. Hehe. Stay tune for more exciting pictures. Wahaha.

No comments: