Friday, April 17, 2009

Photography Assignment 04: Provocative...

Finally, exams over, assignments handed up and I am totally very happy with my life now. It's time for me to relax, have fun and get some wild night outs. Wakaka. Before that, lets look at my final assignment for Basic Photography and the title already said it: Provocative. I will upload my photography assignment 3 later as I have not finish reshooting them. Anyway, lets enjoy and be amazed. Here are the 6 I had chose to hand up.






Those below are some extras which I kinda like as well although I didn't choose to submit them.








I'd spent a mass amount of money and effort into this assignment. My heart aches when I had to tear the Barbie apart (althought it's cheap and got it from Giant) and poured syrup on it to make it look bloody, use those brand new condoms just for a shooting and later threw them away, purposely buy lubes for this and lastly I had to use my precious Swharzkopf shampoo to make those sperm-like liquid. I got that idea when I was washing my hair. Sigh...
Well, at least I am happy with the result. I don't know what the lecturer might think because he wasn't there when we submit our work. Lets just hope he'd be awed. Haha.
Last but not least, I also would like to show my gratitude to Alex Gun for helping me by giving me opinions and being my model. Without you, I surely would have flunked this assignment and crying under my pillow every day and night. Haha. Anyway, a million thanks and kisses to you from the bottom of my fragile heart.
That's all for now. I will be back. Wakaka.

2 comments:

Mei-Wah said...

OMG, i'm sure your lecturer will be AWED so sure!!! great shots.

Sean Aw said...

haha... thank you very much...