Thursday, March 5, 2009

Heart...

On that rainy Sunday, I guessed I made the wrong decision by seeing you. I once thought I might be better without you, but that very night proved that I was wrong. The feelings and memories we once had were pushing their way into my delicate mind. My senses were blunted by the sight of you at that very time. I wanted to get closer, but yet you seemed so far. I tried to run towards you but you were slipping away, and out of a sudden, you were no longer there. Everywhere I go, whatever I do, I see you but yet I couldn't get hold of you. Whenever I tried to, you disappeared into thin air. The word concentration and focus were no longer in my head. I really hope to hear you say if there is any room for me in your heart? What am I to you? Sleepless nights, warm tears and a broken heart that was shred to pieces are all I have. Whenever I put my fragile heart onto something, eventually it will be broken, not only once, but twice and even thrice. I'm tired of mending it, since it will be crushed again and again and again. I really wish you are the one who will miraculously pull me out from this dark hole, predicament and make my heart shines like a million carat flawless diamond.

No comments: