Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Most Enjoyable Week...

This week was full of entertainment for me. I watched 3 movies, went shopping, wander around KL with friends, shopping, and clubbing with friends. It's one of the most happening week in my life and I spent most of them with Yap and Danny. Thanks to them for being there for me when I needed some company. Without them , my week would be like any other weeks or months I'd been through, nothing but boring. I also knew some new friends, Sebastian and Arron through both of them.


Tuesday night, I was so desperate for some company and I called Yap. Then we agreed to go for a movie with Danny which I've not met for quite some time and I took it as a reunion. We had dinner in Bar.B.Q Plaza in Time Square before heading for movie. We watched Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li. Thanks to Danny for being the driver for all the occasions we had.

On Friday night, I was too bored at home and we all agreed to watch movie, Marley and Me, which was adapted from a novel by John Grogan. On that night, Sebastian came along and that was when we knew each other. After the movie, we sent Sebastian home and we took a ride to a park and stroll around before all of us decided to go home.


The next day, Saturday, we went to Pavilion. We had our lunch or dinner or high tea at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng. After that, we walked all around Pavilion and I saw this very nice white jacket in... erm... I forgot what's the shop's name, and I gave it a try but the smallest size looked big on me. So, I didn't get the jacket. After walking around, we had no other place to go and we sat down in Dome Cafe and had some drink and also to pass our time.


Later, we went to Oblique for clubbing. It was indeed a very fun night and I met some friends in there. Too bad it was too crowded and I didn't expect my friends to take the Chivas Package. I added quite a lot of Coke into my glass of Chivas so that I won't get drunk easily because I still need to dance my hearts out. It's been quite some time since the last time I enjoyed clubbing. This was definitely fun and we should really do it again. Not often of course, because it was kinda costly. We left around 3am and we went for supper. All of us were feeling extremely hungry because the last meal we had was around 6 or 7pm. I reached home around 5am, took my bath and sleep.
That was all I had to say. Thanks again to Yap, Danny, Sebastian and Arron for bringing joy into my life. It was a week where I feel young again. Cheers.

No comments: