Thursday, February 26, 2009

Photography Assignment 02...

Went around KL area yesterday with Jeffrey, Joey and Seline to take pictures for our second photography assignment which is Historical or cultural buildings or monuments around Klang Valley. We all decided to wear white for the trip and named ourself Double J and Double S group/ white gang. Haha. For more information, please visit Jeffrey's or Seline's blog because they already updated and told the whole process. So, I'll just upload the 4 pictures I'd chosen to hand up and some feedbacks from the lecturer and some students or classmates.
Took this last Saturday and it was kinda dark, so, the lecturer just took a glance and said something about lightings and I assumed he did not like it. This one here is actually edited after the class to be brighter and easier for people to see. For me, I like this picture which I experiment with the Nikon D60 and trying to figure out how to use it. Eventually, I was quite satisfied with the result.

According to the lecturer, Mr. TMY, this picture is visually nice but doesn't meet the objective of showing a historical or cultural building and has room to be improved. Quite a few number of classmates like this picture too. So Happy. Haha.

This can be considered as the worst picture in the bunch of photos. Thanks to those who voted for this picture though.

This is second worst picture and again, thanks to those who voted for this also. I am not actually very satisfied with this also but I had no choice but to choose this because some of the photos I took were overexposed. Sigh...

It was a very tiring and energy draining process. We were complaining even before we go to the next stop. Haha. Anyway, we had fun and took quite a lot of photos, but not related to the assignment. Hehe. You can look at them in Jeffrey and Seline's blog. They were more detail than mine here. That's all I'm gonna say. Might have to reshoot some photos and hand up by next 2 weeks. See ya.

No comments: