Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tedious but Fun Filling Week...

Video shooting was done on Monday night in Ole Cafe. I really like the environment and the people there. The owner and staffs were all very friendly. Cathlyn said they had used that place for shooting for a few times. Once we were there, Ray and Ruo Qing started to set the lightings while Bong (the main actor) and me getting dressed up and rehearse. Then, when everything were set nicely, we rehearsed a few times to get the right angle and positions and feel and then the shooting starts. It didn't take much of our time and after a few takes, it was time for wrap up. It was kinda fun and exciting though. Next, we sat down, chit chatted a while and take some photos before we leave. We went to a mamak for supper before she sends everyone home.

[a group photo after the shooting]

[Me, Cathlyn and Ray]

[Bong and me]

[Me and Patricia]

[Ruo Qing and me]

The next day, Tuesday (17 March 2009), we celebrated Jeffrey's 20th birthday in Pasta Zanmai. We had plan it for quite some time because we did not want Jeff to find out or notice anything, so that he could really be surprised. I think all of us will remember his blushed and reddened face looking really surprised, speechless and stoned. Haha. All thanks to Seline's mastermind in planning and we just follow. I brought my Nikon D60 along and be the photographer of the day. Hehe.

[Jeff's delicious and yummy birthday cake]




[Seline with her strawberry]

[Justina having her piece of cake happily]

[Pauline says yummy]

[Joey posing for the camera]

[pictures time]
[Jeff playing with the grinder]
[Jeff with the girls]
[Finally, group photo... hehe]
After celebrating Jeffrey's birthday, Pauline followed me to KLPAC to shoot some photos for our photography assignment. We were so lost and to me, it was kinda adventurous but Pauline was really frustrated. She thought I knew the way but it was actually my first time going there. Anyway, we did eventually find the way there and got a lot of interesting photos. Of course we did not for get to camwhore. Hehe. Will upload them in the next post. We left that place when we felt it was time to go and the sun was setting. We did not want to reach home too late.
Wednesday, nothing much were going on. Just a pretty boring life as usual. Simon came to look for me and he took me to Mid Valley for dinner in Dragon-I restaurant. The food and services there were really good and we were full to the throat because we ordered some side dishes as well. Later at night, Danny, Yap and Sebastian came over to Connaught for pasar malam and we were really having a good time. Thanks for making my week wonderful.
That was all for that few days and more interesting stuff coming soon. Adios...

No comments: