Saturday, March 14, 2009

Video Shooting...

This week rained a lot and quite heavily too. I guessed I could blame on the rain for making me and some of my friends sick. Nothing much happened this week. Everything went back to normal just like before and no more happening nights, movies or clubbing for me. Had to stay at home, get my assignments done and hand them up on time.
The only thing that was fun was a video shooting last night. Thanks to Seline for giving my number to a senior, Cathlyn because they needed actors for their video production assignment. Soon, it'll be my turn to hold the camera or directing people around. I met some interesting people and was kinda surprised that Andrew was there and also a close friend of Cathlyn. I was really enjoying myself and they were indeed a bunch of interesting and humorous people. I couldn't stop laughing whenever they are around because they cracked all sorts of jokes.

I had to play two characters, one is a mysterious man and another one is a delivery guy who delivers Mc D. The handsome and muscular leading actor acts as a psycho and he couldn't tell or differentiate between his imagination and reality. In the end, my character as delivery guy who shares the same look with the mysterious guy got killed by the leading actor because he saw the mysterious guy who approached him and told him something weird earlier. Below are some photos of my death scene.

[I'm DEAD]

[AAAHHH... BLOOD...!!!]

While they were shooting some other scenes, I had nothing to do and asked Andrew to take some photos for me. Haha. That place was really nice and located in Serdang. It belongs to a senior and we were using his place for shooting. From his place, we could see very nice sceneries out of the window no matter day or night. Whenever I see nice places, of course I wouldn't want to miss the chance to camwhore. Hehe. It has been quite some time I did not camwhore around and it felt really good to camwhore again.

[My specialty... Trying to look depressed]

[could see Andrew's hand... =.=]

[My favourite pic of all]

[Very comfy sofa]

I haven't been acting for quite some time, and I hope my acting wont spoil their whole production. Lets keep our fingers crossed. Well, that was all I got to say. We will continue shooting next week for the mysterious guy part. Hehe. Adios.

No comments: