Sunday, July 6, 2008

Congratulations to Brownie and Snowy... again...

Last Monday , after taking my dinner, I went to have a look at my hamsters and to my surprise, Snowy gave birth to another five more babies. Now we have more Brownie and Snowy Juniors. So, I have no choice but to put Brownie Junior and Snowy Junior to Brownie's cage. At first, they are still not so used to it, but now, they are getting along very well. Happy to see that. Below are some photos I just took.

This is how Brownie and Snowy Junior looked like when they were little.

This is two of the five new born babies. Starting to have furs now.

Brownie posing for me when he realize I was taking pics of him. Haha.

Brownie sleeping in his tiny little house with his head popping out for some air.

Took this while I was feeding Snowy.

I couldn't take much photos of Snowy because she is too busy taking care of the babies and she runs very fast. Haha. I've uploaded some photos of them in my Friendster and Facebook photo albums. You guys can have a look there. Well, nothing much for me to say in this post. Will update more in the future. Hehe. Tata.

4 comments:

Vincent Choo said...

so cute.... hahha...XD

Alexio said...

WAHKAO ! better seperate them as i've said...seee from 2 now how many d ? LOL :P

Sean Aw said...

hehe... well, i get happy when i see so many of them... haha... they are just soooo cute... XD

Mei-Wah said...

they are absolutely adorable! :)