Saturday, July 26, 2008

Shave, Shaving, Shaved...

Last week, I bought a small bottle of Gillette Foamy Shaving Cream to change to a new shaving experience. The next day, after getting out of my bed, I did my usual routine, like drink a cup of water, brush my teeth, wet my face and this time, I added a new routine that is applying the shaving cream, and shave. Guess what? It totally had given me a new shaving experience. The shaving was smoother and cleaner. The best thing is it prevents razor burn. Below is a photo of the Gillete Foamy Shaving Cream I bought.


I used to shave just by wetting those stubbles. It'll be easier and smoother than when they are wet than dry. If you are not applying any shaving cream or gel or foam, remember to use warm water and soften those beards before shaving them but that does not prevent you from razor burns. If you shave after washing your face, remember to use moisturiser because shaving can strip your moisture away from your face. Not only your face. Whichever part of your body that you wanted to shave, remember to shave them when they are wet or apply some cream or gel on them. There are a lot of shaving products out there, just choose the one that you feel comfortable with. Well, that's some shaving tips from me. Hope you guys learned something from this.

No comments: