Sunday, July 27, 2008

TAGGED and TAG Back...

That shows how boring I am at home. Two posts in just one day. Haha. OK. Here are the TAG questios I'd promised to answer , Mei Wah. I am really boring at home and I think fungus, mould and mushrooms are growing all over me. Oh... I can feel spiders crawling too. Haha. Alrite, back to tagging.

Rule of the Game:

  1. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
  2. Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

My Answers:

Question 1

If your lover betrayed you, what would your reactions be?

Of course I’ll be sad and depress for a while. And then, I will plot for a revenge and make her pay double or even triple for the damages she’d done till she cries, kneel before me and beg for forgiveness. Wahaha… Just kidding. Just forgive her and she repeats again, then I might do what I’d mention up there.

Question 2

If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

I would choose to be famous. Hello… I’m a performer, and of course I wish to be famous. Imagine how exciting it will be to be in the limelight and with all the attentions on you. And by that, I will become rich, and then I can go for plastic surgery or makeover treatment to have flawless skin. Not only that, I can have privileges wherever I go. I can also join a fitness centre and hire a personal trainer to boost up my body. I know what you wanted to say. Dream on…

Question 3

Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?

Of course I’m NOT. Totally NO. How I wish to be reborn to a rich and famous family just like Paris Hilton. Then I can do whatever I wish to do and spend all that cash and go shopping whenever I feel like shopping, instead of worrying about not enough money. I want to live in a big mansion, have servants to serve me, a driver, a private jet and go all around the globe.

Question 4

What's your ideal lover like?

Someone with not only beauty, but also brain. A model material. Can go wild and crazy with me but must know when to take charge of her wild side and be a tender and caring girlfriend.

Question 5

Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

I don’t think have to think long for this. The answer is BOTH.

Question 6

What is the one thing that pisses you off about the opposite sex?

They can be a total BITCH when they started to BITCH. Oops… Sorry. No offence.

Question 7

How far will you go for the one you love the most?

I certainly will not die for someone else, although it’s someone I love. That is a VERY STUPID act. Just let them do whatever they like and just let go when it’s time to let go.

Question 8

If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

Either BOTH or NONE. But of course I’ll let them know about the other if I choose both. If they can’t take it, then, BYE BYE. This is not called greedy. It’s just… erm… showing affection to two people.

Finally, I've finish answering all the questions. Phew... Now, lets see who will be the 5 fortunate person to be TAGGED by me. Here goes...

  1. Alexio
  2. Alex Chan
  3. Vincent Choo
  4. Max
  5. Sora

Now, the 5 of you have to answer all the questions and you can change some questions which you don't like. I'm done here. Adios...

And Vincent, glad to hear that your computer is back. Read your blog and I'm sure you're very happy about it. See you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sean.. after reading ur answer.. mm.. it is YOU!! really..haha.. whew!! but when you become popular then dun forget me..(eventhough juz a dream..) haha.. anyway.. performing arts student..2 thumbs UP!!

Sean Aw said...

err... may I know who are you? hehe... don't have your name on it leh...