Sunday, June 29, 2008

Joey Yung StarLight Concert 2008...

Another great, powerful, energetic, flawless performance by Joey Yung, the Hong Kong Pop Queen who had won many prestigious award and recognised internationally for her supreme talent and beautiful voice with a sexy but sweet image. I'd been to her concert last night in Arena of Star, Genting Highlands. It was quite a memorable time and did enjoy myself a lot. Besides some of her new songs, she also sang some medley of her classic pop ballads to allow us to reminisce some old times and award winning songs that once brought her fame and recognised worldwide as the youngest pop queen in Hong Kong. Below are the list of songs she presented in her concert.

01. 蜃楼
02. 跟珍芳达做健身操
03. Lucky Star
04.
05. 这分钟更爱你
06. 华丽邂逅
07.
08. 心花怒放
09. Lovin’ U
10.
11. 啜泣
12. 黄色大门
13. 零时零分
14. Mad About You
15. 赤地雪
16. S.O.S.
17. Classic Medley:再见我的初恋/痛爱/逃避你/谁来爱我/损友/抱抱/想得太远/习惯失恋/一拍两散/心淡
18. Power Medley:未知/不容错失/喜喜/神魂颠倒/相当刺激/隆重登场/越唱越强

Encore
19. 我的骄傲
20. 争气
21. 全身暑假 / 一面之缘

I don't know chinese but I can recognise the songs names and I don't really know if I arrange the list in the correct order for the last three songs. It was a very well worth to watch concert. Joey's pitching is good and she manage to sing falsetto smoothly and the best part is, she did not even pant when she dances to her dance tracks and also did some high difficulties choreography especially in the Power Medley section. And nope, she did not lip synch. Just wanna clarify that. You guys should really go and watch even if you are not a fan of Joey's because you will be awed and adding another memorable night to remember. I also love how the lighting effects and music collaborates. It was simply amazing. She look beautiful from the start to finish with those make up and costumes. I bet the whole team had really put a lot of effort in making this concert a success. This is actually a world tour and she started it with Malaysia. I'm sure her late mentor, Roman Lo will be very proud of her. Well, that's the whole thing about the concert. Below are the photos I took during the concert.

Before the concert starts. We went in early.

Joey and her dancers bowing and showing her gratitude to everyone before everything ends.

Well, that's all about Joey from me. I could actually see her clearly from my place but my handphone camera made it look so far. I took a lot of photos but I only upload those that were clear enough to let you all see. Enjoy and adios. (^.^)

7 comments:

索拉 said...

小歐你很厲害
我這一輩子都還沒有看過演唱會呢T T

Vincent Choo said...

cool~~ and you should had bought me an air ticket to kl, and gave me ur ticket to her concert, or at least get me her autograph... so where is it now??? =p

and i got a question for the guy above me, surprise to see you here tho. cause been seeing you quite often in Ryan's blog(法利诺). you a friend of sean too?

索拉 said...

我叫Sora,你好啊。我認識sean已經3年了。呵呵。Ryan是去年才開始有聊天,最近才出來喝茶的。XD

Unknown said...

Hahah i remembered last time i called you to tell you that Joey was beside my car while i was trying to wave at her..hahaha...quite pretty lor :P

Whoa...looks like evryone seems to know each other...

Hi sora =)*

Sean Aw said...

yeah... its a small world after all... haha...

Vincent Choo said...

ok, haha...i agree, this is a small world.^^

索拉 said...

還是可以說是一個圈子的?

呵呵 開玩笑的 XD