Monday, August 3, 2009

Lappie's New Toys...

Despite of all the busi-ness with assignments, I still found the time to go to PC Fair last Saturday with Elson and Joey (Elson's friend from UTAR) as I really wanted to go and see if I could get anything for myself. Indeed, I did. I bought a few things which I am very satisfied with. I always wanted to get a laptop skin for my lappie, but most of those that I saw weren't attractive enough for me. It's either their designs were too complicated, or too childish. Seemed like Joey has the same thought because both of us especially dislike those with football teams' logos on them. We walked around and we stopped at a stall with interesting laptop skins' designs but most of those that we prefer were out of stock. Then one with blue shades and stripes attracted my attention and I bought that after asking Elson for opinion. Behold of what I bought during PC Fair in KLCC.

[The laptop skin which I really like and only costs RM 25. Thanks to Elson for helping me to cut and paste it properly to fit my laptop]
[I also bought this keyboard protector with only RM 2]
[Then, there is this LCD Cleanser Suit. Thanks to it, my lappie is now sparling clean. A cleaning liquid, a brush and a micro fiber fabric was attached together. The whole thing was only RM 5. Unbelievable, right?]
[This somehow amazed me the most. It's a 3 in 1 mousepad made of micro fiber fabric. You can use it as a normal mousepad, as a cloth to clean your screen, can also be used as a screen and keyboard protector. Amazing right? I am quite satisfied with it and my mouse glides smoothly with it.]

Those were what I bought and I wanted to look for a set of speakers for my lappie, but it was too crowded and we were starting to get frustrated. Therefore, we decided to go home. Elson, who wanted to go there first, bought a Canon Pixma PM145 3 in 1 printer with only RM 199. It can be used as a photostat machine, a printer and also a scanner. I wanted to get one too, maybe sooner or later. Hehe. Joey bought a laptop skin, pendrive and a mouse.

That's all from me for now. Will keep my blog alive when I am done with all my assignments. Ciaozzz....

2 comments:

angeline_hui said...

shittttt....i so envy wif u....i need the keyboard protector n the cleaning liquid! i hate u!!!

:p

Sean Aw said...

haha... u can still buy from outside but might not be that cheap lah... hehe...