Thursday, August 13, 2009

Rotting at Home...

Gosh... It's extremely boring to have nothing to do at home for so many days. It's been only almost a week since I handed up my last assignment, and that time I was hoping to finish it early and start my resting-peacefully plan and feel the paradise of staying at home, but it all turned not that good. All those resting might be good if they're for a short period of time, but if I stay longer like that, I feel myself getting dumber. I really have to start to look for something better to do. Oh well, for a start, lets look at the assignments that I handed up.

I had finish a web page of 3 pages which includes a main home page, a video page and a topic page. Below are the pictures.

[This is the main page of my very own web page]
[My video page, and it was quite a hassle to embed a video from YouTube into it using FrontPage, but luckily I managed to find the solution in YouTube]
[We were to choose a topic that was covered in the syllabus, and I had chosen Mozilla Firefox because I am using it and is very satisfied with it. Hehe.]

Then, for written discourse, I grouped up with Ray and YY to do a brochure and we had chosen Britney's Hidden Fantasy fragrance as our product.

[Front and Back page of our brochure]
[The contents of the brochure]

I would like to express my gratitude to Mr.Sandy Alan Rowe for allowing me to do an interview with you for my Alternative Voices assignment. Then, I would also like to say Thanks to Danny Foo, Vick Teo and Junvinna for taking the time to let us interview for our Popular Culture final assignment about reality shows. I am feeling truly grateful towards the help of you guys in helping me completing my assignments. A million thanks to all of you again.

Well, that's all from me for now. Will see if there is anything interesting stuff happening and post them right here to share with all of you. Tata and have a great day ahead.

No comments: