Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Astro Star Quest 2009 Finals...

After a 4- months-long battle, the winner of Astro Star Quest has been borned last Saturday at Bukit Jalil Indoor Stadium. I was there live as a photographer and I was very pleased with the result for this year's competiton compared to the previous 2 or 3 years. This batch has really got the talent and worked very hard to realize their dream. Congratulations to the top 3 winner, Juztin, Min and Yoke.

[Juztin, Min and Yoke posing with their trophies]
[During an interview at the post-party after the competition]

If Juztin was not overwhelmed by his nervousness, he might have won but Min was sparkling that very night as her performance was stable and did not show any nervousness at all. There was some minor errors that day because of their guest performer, Janice from Hong Kong was not feeling well. Overall, this year's competiton has gained my respect as the contestants won fair and square.

Ps: I just chose to upload this 2 photos because I had taken a total of 955 photos for the whole show, and I couldn't put them up all in here as I am currently very busy with my assignments and might add some more later. Please forgive me. Hehe. Tata. (^.^)

2 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

erm, but i wanted fai zhai to win wor~
nvm, i think he will do better in international round...^^

Sean Aw said...

yup... he was too nervous and affected his performance in the final round,so it's a bit sad but I'm still glad that he got 1st runner up... hehe... Min wasn't bad though...