Saturday, February 7, 2009

Washy Splashy Squeaky Shiny...

After hesitating for quite some time, I finally decided to buy the shampoo by Schwarzkopf Professional last Sunday. The one I bought is Repair Rescue from their Bonacure Hairtherapy series because my hair was kida damaged due to all the coloring. Believe it or not, I dyed my hair twice just for Chinese New Year. The first time didn't really work out and I tried again the next day, but the result remained the same. I was so sad and disappointed because no one notices my new purple hair. I have to stand under the hot and shiny sun if I wanted to prove that I dyed my hair. How sad, right? Anyway, when I was buying the shampoo in Shins, I saw this cute moulding paste by Schwarzkopf as well. It's like a hairstyling wax and was stated there that it has strongest hold. I was attracted to it and bought it together with the shampoo. The shampoo is really good and I could feel it reviving my hair after using that for a few days. But for the moulding paste, I am not sure whether is it my problem or my hair or it doesn't suits me, because it doesn't really last long. I like the smell though. I got those two for only RM 50. A salon once promoted the shampoo to me and sell it for RM 50, but I found it at Shins for the price of RM 23 only.

[Schwarzkopf Bonacure Shampoo and Osis Moulding Paste]

[The Wella Decore Hair Colorant Set I used to dye my purple hair]

Well, I don't have much things to say these days because nothing seems to be interesting to talk about. I've been complaining a lot and I still feel like complaining about everything in Malaysia. For example, super slow and retarded connection by Streamyx, never ending dramas in Malaysia's politics, Malaysians behaviour and the list goes on and on. But for now, I feel kinda lazy to say anything about them. I need to take my rest and keep my energy for my hope-to-be splendid Malacca trip. Wahaha. Adios.

2 comments:

Alexio said...

Wahhhhhhh that time you told me i alsohavent see your hair..haha...

that mold they had it in aus though, i had one wax , same brand but it sucks @@

Sean Aw said...

Haha. Guess it wasnt meant for asians like us. But the shampoo is good. Hehe.