Thursday, February 19, 2009

Photography Assignment, Female...

A million thanks to Justina for helping me becoming my model and because of that, I am finally done for my first photography assignment with the topic of 'Female' and able to pass up today. I was having headache for 2 weeks on what to take and I sooo wanted to take candid and natural shots for this, but everything didn't go well or come out as I planned. In the end, I changed my mind and looked for Justina to be my model because she certainly has the look and features that I had in mind, so, I texted her and asked her yesterday afternoon and she agreed. I was so happy and started to look for the things I needed and start preparing. At night, I asked Jeffrey to lend me the Canon EOS 350D which belongs to the college and start shooting in my room by 10pm and everything ended around 11pm plus because Justina's mom was waiting downstairs with their dog. I felt bad for keeping her waiting but she insisted on not coming into the house because she was scared that the dog might pee pee or poo poo in the house. So, I had to wrap everything up early but it went smoothly and I chose 4 of the pictures that I think best among the others and passed up today. Below are the results of the photoshooting.



I personally like the photo of Justina applying mascara to her eye. It's my first time to take such "professional" photos and with a DSLR because I was usually the one posing and wait to be taken. Haha. Well, That's all I got to say. Hope you guys enjoyed. Have to prepare for a mid term exam for Journalism tomorrow. Tata.

PS: I got my Nikon D60 and will post about it in the next post. (^.^)

3 comments:

said...

又要學攝影,yer 以前不喜歡的科目之一 XD

Alexio said...

Great start ! you'll get use to it soon :)

D60 is not too bad d =)

Sean Aw said...

thank you so much... hehe...