Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sean's DEVILISH SIDE REVEALED...

After some shitty moments, there was an even more f**ked up moment. Last two months, I was given two free sim cards by a new mobile company called U-Mobile in a KTM station and I just put them aside because I don't feel like changing my number. All of a sudden on last Saturday, I received two bills from them and one bill costs around RM 76 plus and I got two bills, which means they want me to pay a total of RM 153. The problem is I didn't even use them and they were still nicely attached to the card. They told me they will only charge me once you start using them, but I didn't even touch them and they charge me for that? How ridiculous. I went to the branch in Seremban and tell them the situation and they asked me to go to their main company in Time Square, KL to complain. That's what I did on Wednesday with Ee Wei, Kid and Sora. There, we waited for a few minutes and someone approached us. He was once my classmate and he is working there at U-Mobile and he helped me to settle those "free" sim cards and bills and I don't have to pay a single cent. Thanks to Siang. I think I should charge U-Mobile for wasting my time and energy to go all the way to Time Square and pay me back those transportation fees. Haha.

Next, we went to Pavilion and walked around, where we have our lunch in a restaurant named Dain Ti Hill. Eric joined in later. The food there were really nice, but everything were in very big portion. We were full to the max where we can't even stand. Haha. After lunch, we walked around again and Sora and Eric had to leave early. So, the three of us loitered around before going back to Cheras. We went to the pasar malam but we bought nothing. Haha. It was really packed and so stuffy. We took our dinner in Loong Chuan Restaurant before going to Kid's place. Ee Wei fell asleep while we were watching a reality program, and we couldn't wake him up, so, I went to the couch and sleep.

The next day, I woke up around 3pm and Ee Wei followed me back to my place and we take turns to bath before going out for our brunch. After the both of us got ready, it was raining, so we had to wait for the rain to stop. Kid actually wanted to go to Free and Easy but it was closed due to holidays and we ate at One Some. After that, we went to Giant and bought some stuffs for us to make dinner. Haha. We made Spaghetti Bolognaise, Old Cucumber Soup and Fried Egg with Green Pepper. For dessert, we had cakes from Secret Recipe. Below are the pics for spaggheti and fried egg. I don't have the chance to snap a photo of that old cucumber soup.

[The Spaghetti bolognaise we made... looked like spicy fried noodle... haha][Fried Egg with Green Pepper]



Today, Kah Wai and his gang went for a dance competition in Seremban Parade. Almost all of them were dancing shuffle, and only Kah wai's gang were doing modern jazz, and two groups were doing hip hop and breakdance. It was kinda boring watching so many teams doing shuffle and nothing new. They were just repeating and their songs were bloody hell long. They were actually a team but they divided into a few groups. That is a bit unfair. But still, I have to congratulate Kah Wai's group for getting third and thank me for editing that song for them. Haha. The second goes to the group who were doing breaking and hip hop and the champion was one of the shufflers gang. Too many of them and I can't remember their name. Haha.

[Kah Wai's gang with their prices]

[Kah Wai and me]

[Jill Lyn and me]


Ok. Here's the BIG surprise. I finally made up my decision and went for my haircut. It's kinda short now, but, I'm kinda happy with it. Haha. Below are the photos of my new hair. Enjoy.

[Front]

[Left]

[Upper right]

[Another way of styling]

[Took this for fun... hehe...]

Alright. I've said enough for today. Gotta run. Here, I would like to thank those who were there for me when I was having my shitty moments. Thanks a lot for the concerns and also support. I'll try to be positive. I mean thinking and not HIV. And to those who are bias and prejudice and looking down upon me, I'll make sure that you will have a miserable life and even when you're dead, you will feel like dying again and again and all of your generations, younger and older will have not even a day to enjoy without suffering . Wahaha. If you do not know me well, just shut your big fat f**king mouth and don't say a word about me, or I'll shove something huge up your ass and coming out from your mouth. No one in this world is perfect, and if you think you are perfect, then show me your so called perfect side and attitude. That's all I'm gonna say. I'm going off now... Ciaozzz...

No comments: