Monday, December 15, 2008

A Week of Fun and Pain...

Finally, after god knows how many thousand times of asking one of my best buddies out, he finally came back to Seremban last Monday and we went out that night for a drink and catching up about our life and of course not forgetting the presence of Yunoe (Kah Wai). Denson is a very busy student of pharmacy in UKM, and I am not sure if that course really consumes all his time, but like I said, it was so hard to ask him out and that was why I think I'd never written anything about him in this blog. I was kinda giving up on asking him after the last time asking him to hang out in Pavilion with Ee Wei and me last two weeks. Anyway, we were chatting happily that night not only talking about our current life, but also reminiscing about our past and what are we gonna do in the future. We had decided to go to lunch together the next day before leaving and bid each other goodbye.
The next day, a Tuesday, we were both waiting for Yunoe because he was the only one with transport, but our lunch has become hi-tea. We couldn't decide on where to eat, and they agreed to go to Jusco and we went in to Kenny Rogers because we got attracted to their delicious looking roast chicken. I havent been to Kenny Rogers for quite some time, so, was kinda excited. We ordered their new Pasta and Chicken meal and it was quite delicious. I especially love their roast chicken. Yummy yummy. Then we loittered around before Yunoe sent us back to my house. At night, Kid came to fetch us to dinner at Foodtiam, a cafe in Seremban 2. They both ordered for wanton mee and I shared with Denson because we were still kinda full from that Kenny Rogers meal. After eating, we left immediately because Kid had to go back to Cheras that night.
On Wednesday, Denson called me early in the morning and asked if I wanted to go to Greenbox. Of course I wouldn't say no. Karaoke is one of my favourite activity and also the time for us to really get bonding. Haha. So, he came over and picked me up and we had a very enjoyable time in there singing and screaming our lungs out. Hmm... Maybe that's one of the reason for me having a really bad sorethroat today. After our karaoke and bonding session, we decided to watch BOLT. I'd always wanted to watch that but apparently none of my other friends are interested in it. We walked around after buying the tickets and waiting for time to pass, and we bumped into Ee Wei, Shao Fen and Yah Ting. We were so excited because we havent seen each other for quite a long time. But for Ee Wei, I see him almost every week now since he came back to Seremban from Labuan for his holiday. Haha. Yah Ting and Shao Fen hadn't change much. They are still pretty and nice. We told them that we are going for a movie and Ee Wei wanted to join, but Yah Ting and Shao Fen couldn't because they had to leave early. Luckily for Ee Wei, he was able to buy the ticket just right next to us while all the other seats were full. The movie was nice, funny and entertaining. I like all the characters in the movie. Haha.
After the movie, Ee Wei hang around for a while at my place after we went to have our dinner or lunch in Foodtiam. Denson had to go home and came to my place again later because we were going out for a drink. We did gossiped a lot. Haha. That's what friends do when they are hanging out, right? After gossipping and chatting, Denson had to send Ee Wei and me home. I wish I have a car. It's really very inconvenient without one. You can't go everywhere you want and have to depend on someone else or public transport. And I HATE manuals.
Nothing much on Thursday, just like any other days, boring and uninteresting. But on Friday, maybe too much of hanging out, or I could blame it on the weather these days for raining everyday after a sunny and hot morning or afternoon, I'd fallen sick. When I woke up, I could feel my throat dry, headache, and my whole body was aching and as if my energy were drained. But I forced myself up because I had to go for dance practise for an upcoming competiton in Era Walk, Seremban and also a performance in January. I thought I could sweat them out, but they got worst. I reached home around 9pm plus, and I went straight to my bed and collapsed there without taking any shower. I almost fainted when I was practising but I told myself to stay strong until I got home. My head was pounding inside as if it will explode any second. So, I tried to sleep until the next day when I felt better. But my throat got worst. Even swallowing a sip of water hurts. I'm still sick, havong the worst sorethroat and my body is still aching, maybe due to dance practice, but I hope everything will be OK soon.
Well, I got to take my beauty sleep now. Hope you guys will support me in the dance competition. It's on the 20th of December. You can support me morally, or monetarily if you don't mind. Haha. Alritey, gotta run now. Adios.
PS: Thanks a lot to Denson, had a wonderful time with you. If the next time you are busy when I ask you out, I'll really give up on asking you out, or smash you right on the head the next time we hang out. Hehe.

1 comment:

DenSon said...

walao.. it is not my problem as i got a lot of stuff to bz and appointment to attend. well, u should ask me earlier and get the appointment with me earlier as possible, so tat u will be ensured the outing with me 100%. pls dun do thing at last minutes.
Anyway, happy to hang out with u guy in seremban. seremban is indeed boring place but with u guys, it becomes meaningful. lol..