Friday, November 28, 2008

I HATE MY LIFE...

The title says it all. Yup. I really hate my life a lot and even thinking of ending it. Why can't my dad be Bill Gates or Donald Trump, or someone rich and famous? Why do I even be brought up to this world? That's the ultimate question. I think almost everyone of us had thought of this question before. It's like we were born to this world, study hard for nothing except for knowledge which we eventually will forget when we get old, getting a job and keep working hard for nothing (and congrats to those who are successful or born to the family with a golden or platinum or even silver spoon in their mouth or finally got to realize their dream(s)), then we'll get old and be abandoned because we will be losers who have no contribution to the family or society an only give troubles to them, suffered so much with diseases before we finally die. Can someone enlighten me and tell me why am I here? What's the true purpose for me to live? What are the missions for us to accomplished before we die?
I was made in Malaysia (unfortunately), where whacked rules are always being implemented, and one of the whackiest lately is they are banning yoga from muslims because it's spreading Hinduism with those stances where they actually try to get closer to God and has no spiritual value. Yeah right, tell me about it. Well, I am not a muslim but I still think it's absurd and ridiculous for thinking up of such a rule. Don't the guy who implement this have something better to do? Like trying to think which place in Malaysia is in dire need of help or develop, or helping the poor and decrease the number of poverty, or trying to improve traffic instead of making every road complicated, and so many more. You see. So many things to do and all they are doing is banning yoga? Well, maybe the guy who thought of this is jealous because he can't do it while his family members are too obsessed with yoga and abandoned him, and so he thought of an excuse for banning yoga. Or maybe he really has too much time and just trying to think of something to prove he is doing something.
Blog is somewhere we speak our mind and opinion, and they are also trying to stop us from doing so. So much for the Bloggers ethics. If we are saying what we think is a crime, then they are also committing a crime themselves for stealing. Stealing people's pleasure from doing yoga and also blogging. I agree with Alex that we have our freedom of speech in the internet. They cant just take them away by saying it's unethical. Everyone's perception on ethics are different. I think my post here is totally normal and not offensive. What do you think?
Well, I am out of here for now and 'enjoy' my miserable life. Adios.

1 comment:

索拉 said...

小歐 我的小狗沒有了 TT

你要加油。。。