Saturday, December 20, 2008

Joy and Laughter, Hard Work and Unknown Outcome...

Britney's latest album named Circus has been a very good companion for me to write this post. This few days can be counted as busy for me, at least I'd done more than all the other days during this holiday.

I went to Mid Valley with Denson and Kid on Wednesday, and we were thinking on where to have our lunch, and Kid suggested Dragon-I restaurant and we agreed. It's a chinese restaurant and the food there are simply amazing and they are famous for their 'Siew Loong Pau', dumpling that looks like bun with juicy soupy minced meat in them. I wanted to take pictures but the waiters there were looking at us because we were sitting near to their counter and I felt so embarassing to do so. Therefore, no pictures of food. Of course we did talked and gossied a lot while while eating. We loittered around after lunch and I fell in love right away with one of Giordano's sweater. I gave it a try but looked weird in it, and so, I had to give up on this unrequited love. Sigh... Not long after, I saw one lamp and fell in love again but my heart broke into pieces again when I got to know the price. Poor me. Sob sob. I also met a friend who came from Miri with his family and he is Vincent Choo. He told me he was in Mid Valley and coincidentally, we were going there, so, we met up just to greet each other and chatted for a very short while because his family were waiting.

[Santa in Mid Valley and take pictures with kids]

[Kid with the christmas trees as background]

[blur because of Kid's shaky hand... haha...]

Around 5pm, we took a taxi back to Cheras and I don't feel like going home yet, so, we went to Old Town and took some drinks. Then we went to Giant because Kid wanted to buy some things, and after he got his things, I went to look around the furniture department and saw this very nice white shelf with sliding front shelf. I was contemplating whether to buy it or not, and since it was so worth it, I bought it. Denson helped me to push it back to my place with a Giant's trolley and he also helped me to fix it up and putting everything together. I went totally blank and question marks were all over my face when I looked at the instruction manual and Denson manage to understand them well better than me although we were only looking at the pictures because it was all in Japanese. It took us almost an hour to get it done before going to pasar malam. Thanks a lot to Denson, without him, I don't even know what I might turn the shelf into.

[Before putting everything together]

[Denson with the manual]

[Me trying to look all pro... haha]

[Yay... the shelf is done]

Before going to pasar malam, we went to take our dinner in Loong Chuan Restaurant because both of us were very hungry after all the pushing, lifting and fixing. After that, we walked slowly in pasar malam because it was so crowded and packed as usual, and someone stepped on my left foot accidently but he just kept on walking without apologizing. I had an urge to yell at him but I didn't want to embarass myself, so I just kept on going. Denson bought a lot of food there, snacks and tid bits mostly. When we felt satisfied and enough of walking, we went back to my place and took our bath. Later, we went out for supper around 2am with Kid, and we gossiped again. Then, we went back home around 4am, and we were all exhausted.

The next day, we went to UCSI, because I'd promised Vincent to meet him for his audition because he wants to take music there and Denson wanted to visit UCSI because he hadn't been there, and Kid wanted to look for his lecturer. After Vincent's theory test, he had to wait until 2pm before his piano audition, so, we went to Old Town and had our lunch. After lunch, we brought Vincent to a piano room so that he could practise a while before his piano audition. While waiting for him to finish his audition, we waited in the piano room. Kid practised a while, I brought Denson to wander around and then went back to the piano room, I fell asleep not long after because I was very sleepy. I couldn't sleep properly the night before due to all the coughing. Later after the audition and he got the results, we brought him to the registry and he registered. Yay... another friend in UCSI. Haha. Then, we showed him the way to take a taxi because his family were waiting for him in KLCC. Then we went back home to pack our belongings. Denson was going back to Wangsa Maju and Kid and me came back to Seremban.

After all the fun, it's time for hard work because I need to practise hard for tomorrow's dance competition in Era Square, Seremban. It's been a while since the last time I danced, and this time is different because it's a competition and I usually do only performances, so, there are some pressure in it. Well, I guess I need some rest now so that I can do the dance with all my energy and strength. Wish me luck. Adios.

No comments: