Friday, November 7, 2008

Gimme More... FUN...

I never thought I would watch HSM 3 for the 2nd time, but I did. Haha. Went to the new cinema (MBO) in the new shopping centre and bus station, Terminal 2 in Seremban with my sister and Kah Wai. No shops were opened yet, so, people just go there for movies. My sister and I snapped a few shots while waiting for Kah Wai. Here they are.

[My sis with the popcorns and drink]

[Trying to look like an ambassador... haha...]


The cinema was really freaking cold but the seats were very comfy. Luckily not much people were in there and we could enjoy our show peacefully, but there were still someone didn't put his handphone on silent mode. That's something I really hate. It's freaking annoying and distracting.

The next day (Sunday, 2.11.2008), went to Pavilion with Kid and Kah Wai. We walked for so many hours there and Kid finally bought a trenchcoat from Topman. But before that, he was hesitating whether to buy it or not for quite long after seeing, trying and he fell for it. Haha. So, we went to have our lunch in Zen with the Dessert Set since we were all very hungry and Kid had not make the decision. The service there was extremely good. They were all with smiles and with very good manners while serving us. It was very plaesant eating there with this 5 star service. We took some photos there too. Haha. We didn't take any photos of Kah Wai because he started eating once the food arrived. He ordered Almond Brownies. It was supposed to have ice cream as topping but they were out of ice cream and Kah Wai was fine with it. Kid ordered a Chocolate Gateux and mine was Green Tea Cheese Cake.

[My favourite Green Tea Cheese Cake and Cafe Latte...]

[I'm SOOO going to eat you now... wahaha...]

[Kid with his Gateux...]

Monday (3.11.2008), went to Greenbox in Sg. Wang with Jeffrey and Pauline. It was so fun seeing them screaming. Haha. Too bad my mic had some problem. It screeched when I turned it on. So, I asked someone to fix it and she said that the mic volume cannot be higher than the music, if not, that's what happen. She said it in a very rude and fierce way. Kinda spoiled my mood a little but thanks to the amusing act by Jeff and Pauline. I soon got over that biatch. I don't sound good that day because I did not have enough sleep and I didn't do any proper vocal warm up. So, sorry if my singing hurt your ears. Hehe.

After singing, we went to Pavilion and walked around and was thinking where to have our lunch. And we were so tired for walking so long and not knowing where to go. So we sat down at the food court, they got their drinks and I got my food. After that, Jeff left early and Pauline and me went back to Sg. Wang and walked around again and she got herself a new pair of shoes and I got a bag. Hehe. Then we took monorail back to KL Sentral and from there, we took KTM back to our own place.

Went back to Connaught on Wednesday with Kid just for pasar malam. Hehe. But, later Juno came overnight at my place. The next day, we went to watch Mamma Mia in Mid Valley after our lunch in Kim Gary. As usual, it was packed and crowded but we were lucky enough to get a table. The movie was quite good but somehow, it feels like lacking of something and I don't know what it is. Well, maybe those songs werent meant for me. Haha.

That's all I got to say. Hope something interesting will happen to me instead of living a boring life. Might get a job, but don't know what kind of job. So, any suggestion? It's better if it has something to do with performing. Haha. Well, see you guys around. Ciaozzz.

No comments: