Sunday, November 23, 2008

A fulfilling Saturday...

It was really an unlucky morning for me. After waking up at 4am, I watched a bit of TV, then prepared myself to go jogging by around 6.30am. After I got myself prepared, warmed up, and open the door... SHIT... GOD DAMN IT... F***... It was raining outside. I thought it might be over soon, but the rain stopped around 9am and I totally lost my mood. Thus, I went back to the sofa and sticked myself to the TV... again. I am going to try again tomorrow. Hope it's not going to rain.

After a few weeks of boredom, I finally got to go out today with my sister and we went shopping in Jusco. Woohoo... That diminished my bad mood from the jogging case this morning. We walked for so long looking around, and see if we have anything to buy before buying the things we really wanna buy. I finally got to buy my Peach Sake Toner (to refine pores and controls oil) , Parsley and Mandarin Essence (oil control moisturiser and balance up your skin) and also Parsley and Mandarin Essence Spot Gel (to diminish acne or pimple scars), but when we were about to pay, the sales girl said the total amount is RM 130 plus, and if we buy up to RM 150, we can get an umbrella for free. So, I bought another 9 Grains and Essence Mask and we got the umbrella. Haha. And they gave me a free sample like they usually do but they gave more last time. I wasn't a fan of Skinfood before, but after some influence from Kid and my sister, I gave it a try and it was quite good, and so, I continue using their products. Sorry, I'm not trying to advertise anything here. Haha. I kinda like their new paper bag. It's really nice. Below are some photos.

[The Skinfood Paper Bag]

[The products I bought... =)]


After shopping, my sis brought me to a western restaurant called Coffee Mug, located in Oakland, Seremban 2. They actually collected cups and mugs and display them on their walls. I kinda like the environment because it feels peaceful and calm inside. Not like some restaurants where you can hear yelling, childrens running around screaming and waiter or waitress with bad attitudes. My sister ordered sandwich and a glass of iced lemon juice, while for me, I ordered Salmon Flaked Pasta and a glass of Iced Caramel cappucino. The sandwich had so many ingredients in it: tuna, egg, vegetable, cucumber, tomato, ham and cheese. It was sooo satisfying feeling all of those inside your mouth while you chew them. And for the spaghetti, it was very delicious and full of bits of my favourite fish, salmon with that creamy sauce. That was such a tasty combination. The price there is very reasonable and affordable. The total bill was only RM 41.50. For such low price and you can get a fulfilling and satisfying lunch. It's totally worth it.



[My Iced Caramel Cappucino]
[The CM Club Sandwich]
[Salmon Flaked Pasta]

At night, after some rest, my mum, sis and me went to my uncle's place for steamboat. I ate quite a lot. But the only thing I hate is I had to open up the crabs for those tiny wheeny bits of flesh. I like carbs but not if I have to open them myself. It hurts, OK? But, overall, I did enjoy the steamboat. Then, we sat down, chit chatted and off we go, and got home. Took my bath, and here I am, writing this very post and this is actually the end of it. Haha. So, see you guys soon. Toodles (with a wink).

5 comments:

索拉 said...

可憐的小歐 可是有買到東西 還有東西吃 應該滿足了

Sean Aw said...

nope... not enough... i wan more... haha...

Anonymous said...

hi! i'm just a random passer by :P but i'd like to ask you.. how's the parsley and mandarin spot gel? does it reli diminish pimple scar? i need to get it if it's GOOD! :P

Thanks!

Mei-Wah said...

hehehehe... ur sister was influenced by me. and now you are being influenced by her! yay, welcome to the club~

Sean Aw said...

the spot gel was kinda good... haha... u can give it a try...