Friday, May 20, 2011

A Trip to Port Dickson...

One week right after our Taiping trip, we went to another trip in Port Dickson on the 7 & 8 of May. We were actually there for a Mother's Day event organized by Tiara Beach Resort on Saturday night, but of course we had some spare time to head to the beach the next morning. It was what we had been waiting for, a funtastic trip with a bunch of crazy friends. Of course it's always fun with friends around and it would be nothing without them. So, friends are important in life because they share your joy and pain. Well, back to the trip, we took quite a number of photos and I will only upload some interesting ones here.

From left: Derrick, Berryx, Ryan & me. I like my hair and I certainly have to thanks Berryx for styling it for me. It's kinda hard when I try to do it on myself.
Berryx &me.
Berryx, Derrick, Ryan & HK.
The next morning at the beach. Trying to show the world we were there in Port Dickson. LOL.
Models wannabe. LOL.
I just love this bunch of friends. ^^
Jumping poses at the beach.
This is kind of a failure. Haha.
Ryan cheated.
Not forgetting to pose for the camera even when we're in the sea.
I forgot what I was laughing at, but Sebastian was kinda funny in this pic too.
Baywatch style. LOL.

Berryx came to join & we did something weird. LOL.
Derrick, Sebastian, Me, Berryx & Douglas at the front.
Trying to do the water splashing pose.
Splashing like no one's business. LOL.
Everyone came and join me and posed after splashing. LOL.


Posing again.
Last shoot before we leave the beach.
I really have to thank Che Giap and Sebastian for all the photos and thanks to Danny for bringing us there for this fabulous trip. I guess the pictures tell it all and you can see how much fun we had there especially with close friends around and I hope to have a nice trip with all my friends again. That's all I've got to say for now. Adios. ^^

No comments: