Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dance for Life...

Thanks to Kah Wai, my very close friend where we'd danced together for so many years brought me to his newly opened dance studio called Unity Dance Studio which is situated in Millennium Square, which is quite near to my house. He taught his students some new moves and he asked me to join the class, another partner, Jill Lyn, was there too and I felt really happy to see them again. At first, I thought that I might not be able to follow, but eventually I did. That shows I still haven't lose it all. Although it was only two 8 counts, but they were enough to make me feel satisfied and feel that I am gaining my confidence in dancing which I lost a few years ago after I decided to stop dancing to continue my studies. After the class, I took some pictures of me in the studio to remind myself that I can still do it. It somehow brings back my passion to dance and perform again, but I know it's quite impossible for now. Maybe someday later, I will be able to join them back as a team. Keeping my fingers crossed.



I have to keep motivating myself and to think positively all times because with positive thinking, we can achieve more. Like me, I am truly grateful that I gained back my confidence. Thanks to Kah Wai again, and Jill Lyn, and those in Unity Dance Studio for giving me a meaningful and joyful night. Love you all. Hugs & Kisses. ^^

No comments: