Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Taiping Trip 2011...

It was my first time visiting Taiping and I certainly had a lot of fun especially with my group of crazy friends. LOL. We stayed two nights in Ryan's house and his family was very friendly. Food was of course the very main objective of the whole trip and we were stuffed like hell. We did not rush for games or anything but we were going all around to look for good and yummy food like a marathon where we eat from one stop to another. Well, enough said and look at the photos we've taken during the whole journey.

This was the best asam laksa I've tasted ever. The one in Connaught's Pasar Malam can step aside if this was in KL.
This is Red Bean Ice Blended which they called 'Ang Tao Kah'
Camwhoring in a salon while waiting for HK to have his hair done
Got to know a new friend, Juno Loo, the hairstylist who is quite well known in Taiping, giving a haircut for HK.
This is another famous and delicious dish in Taiping, fried kuey teow with duck eggs. It smells and tastes so good and I'm still craving for it now.
Cendol.
Pisang Goreng & Keropok Udang.
Another famous and yummylicious food, Curry Mee. Don't ask me where all these delicious foods are located because I don't remember their names. Hehe.
All of us ate almost two bowls in that stall because their food there was super delicious and importantly, very cheap.
After some rest, we went to Taiping Lake and had a Sampan Rowing Session.
I was in the same boat with Derrick & HK. Lucky me for not having to row because it's quite exhausting.
Of course I will not forget to take a picture of myself in this life jacket.
While rowing, we can enjoy the beautiful scenery around the lake. People usually jog or take a walk there in the evening.
Ryan and Samson were in the same boat and see how happy they were. LOL.
When two boats meet.
Another beautiful sight.
HK preparing the soup for our homemade steamboat & tepanyaki session.
The yummy ingredients we prepared.
The steamboat pot with tepanyaki pan on top. The soup HK prepared was extraordinary.
Tepanyaki.
Celebrating HK's birthday.
Ryan made this cake just for HK's birthday. How sweet. It tasted good too.
There were some moments where I did not upload here such as our bowling game, and some food I forgot to take pictures of. But if you wanna see more, just go to my Facebook profile and look for the album 'Taiping Trip 2011'. Well, that's all for now. Adios ~ ^^

2 comments:

Hotpoint RFA52S said...

Interesting layout on your blog. I really enjoyed reading it and also I will be back to read more in the future.

kajal bhatkal said...

hey u ! a hell of a photographer u r ! loveeedd ur writing style ! nd ur cute ^.^ thatz a different thing but then too i loveedd the pics ur talented ;)