Friday, October 8, 2010

Belated September's Post... LoL...

Yeah... It's already October, which means my month is here. Gonna be officially 24 soon. I don't know whether to be excited or sad. Anyway, I will try to age proudly and beautifully. How time flies and I was kinda busy the last month for helping some friends with their stuff. Helped Paige and Kah Wai to edit their songs for some dance competitions. Then, helped Samson in doing some work for Astro's Lantern Festival Gala in Bukit Mertajam, Penang. It was very tiring but had lots of fun bringing and taking care of the artistes. It was definitely a different experience for me. Well, enough said, and behold the photos below.

[The youngest and talented violinist, Zhi Tong with her parents]
 [Danny boy and Zhi Tong]
 [Samson with this year's champion of Astro's Golden Melody]
 [Samson with one of the beauty pageant]
 [The biggest Moon cake]
 [It has many layers in it and every layer has different flavors]
 [Group Photo]
 [Elecoldxhot performing]
 [A Big Group Photo]
 [Elecoldxhot]

After all the hard work, it was time to dine in a seafood restaurant which is quite well-known in Penang. The food there was absolutely delicious and everything was fresh. Thanks to Astrolife for this wonderful meal. I sooo wanted to eat all these again. *drooling over the pictures of food*

 [Samson with Madam Shen Ai Ling]
 [Samson with Hui Min and Fyonne]
[Samson with Hui Min and Fyonne]

 [Danny boy looking excitedly over the 1st dish]
 [Fried soft shell crabs]
 [Fresh and Meaty Fish]

 [Herbal Chicken]
 [Fried Prawns]

Gosh... I really wish to gobble them once again and I am sure I will have the chance. But of course I will have to show my deepest gratitude to Samson as he was the one who brought me there. So, thanks to Samson, hugs and muaks to you...

Well, that's all for this post. Celebrated Danny's birthday last week, and tomorrow will be celebrating for Enson. Next post will be all about birthdays. Adios... ^^

No comments: