Friday, August 27, 2010

Enjoying and Relaxing...

It's been a week since I finish my exams and presentation. Everything went quite smoothly and I only decided to blog now due to my laziness. I totally enjoyed the time spent in Seremban, doing what I did not do for so long, and they were hanging out with my good old friends there, sleep anytime and for as long as I want, reading a book, and catch up with Hong Kong TV Series. Now I am back in KL, time to get down to business. I have to really look hard for internship now and for now, I'll have to concentrate on taking pictures for whatever events or press conferences I will be attending. Hehe.

The other day, I was hanging out with Kid, Ee Wei and Kah Wai in Jusco, Seremban 2, and we got into Watson. While walking through the counters, I saw something that attracts me. It was blue in color white writings on it. The product was said to make pores less visible. Only this alone already made me feel like buying it as I have large pores, but to make sure, I read the descriptions behind the box. Then there was a few points written on it:
  • Diminishes the appearance of pores for a smooth complexion.
  • Absorbs excess oil and instantly leaves skin silky-matte.
  • Contains an oil absorbing ingredient to improve the appearance of enlarged pores caused by excess oil production.
  • Can be used as a makeup base or over foundation.
After reading all these, I decided to buy it as everything written on the box were like talking straight to my heart. Haha. Well, here is the little blue product.

[The ZA Pore Smoother]

Yup, it was the ZA Pore Smoother and I've tried it the other day and it was quite good. It did make my pores look not so obvious and I was quite satisfied with it. But still, you'll have to touch up on your makeup later.

My result was finally released yesterday and glad that I passed everything. I was so worried for Media Law & Ethics, and luckily I passed. Wahaha. Hope all my classmates can pass with flying colors.

All right, it's time for me to wrap it up and prepare myself to hit the gym. Adios...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Muaahah good that you've passed !

mc said...

you are pretty enough, lolz

Sean Aw said...

thank you... wahaha...

mc said...

=.=!! so perasan ahha

mc said...

how much? is effective?