Sunday, January 10, 2010

Saturday Blues...

I just hate it when I have class on Saturdays, and yesterday when I went for the first class of Media Writing Skills, I immediately hated it as the lecturer sucks. He kept meddling with us on whether we only want assignments or him giving exam and we were so freaking annoyed. For only that question, we wasted half the time of the class, and not only that, he was trying to bribe students with chocolates for answering his questions correctly. Hello!!! We're not primary kids anymore, and we're now in University as I believe he can obviously see.

But soon after the class ended, Seline handed us some lovely chocolate muffins she made her own. They were awesome and delicious. That made our day bright again. Thanks Seline. Too bad Jeffrey, Seline, Sylvia and Justina did not attend the class, otherwise, they can have a taste too. Below is a picture of the muffins that Seline made.

[Love-Filled Chocolate Muffins by Seline Soo... Hehe]

Later, we had lunch together with a really big group of friends as we had not met for quite some time. It was a really enjoyable moment to be with them and we had so much fun and laughter.

At night, thanks to Yan Sim for inviting me to her housewarming party. What a lovely and beautiful home she has got. The food was not bad either. Hehe...

Well, thanks to Seline and Yan Sim again for cheering up my day after that hideous class. That's all I have to say. Will be back as soon as possible. (^.^)

No comments: