Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010... Whee...

It's the first post for year 2010 and also the first day for me going back to UCSI, and I was so happy that I can finally meet my friends again after 2 months of holidays. There is some difference this time but somehow it felt the same. I would go to the finance department and wait in a very long line just to pay my fees as late payment penalty will be charged if we pay after today, and that is what I don't hope for. Had brunch with Kazaf, Jin Fai, Stephanie, Joey and Seline after their class, and later asked Jeffrey out for tea. After that, nothing much to do and I went home to take a nap, and now sitting in Old Town with Vincent and online, having my all time favourite, Enriched Chocolate. I can't online at home, that is the reason why I am out here writing this blog as I knew I had abandoned this poor child of mine for a month. I have lots of things to write about, but sometimes I just get too lazy. Hehe. Well, I can't write much for now and will continue in the next post, which I wonder when will that be. Hehe. Got to go now.

Ps: Happy New Year to everyone in the world. Toodles.

8 comments:

Gadgets UK said...

Interesting layout on your blog. I really enjoyed reading it and also I will be back to read more in the future.

Fort Lauderdale criminal lawyer said...

I just couldn’t leave your website before telling you that we really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors… Will be back often to check up on new posts.

Gwinnett Septic Tank Pumping said...

Fantastic article just about college! Without any doubts all of us meet any problems with thesis . It is specially problematic when you have another privilege in life. I have had the aforementioned troubles until I have observe a company providing experienced writing services.

Panny acution said...

I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! have a great day!

Vancouver Internet Marketing said...

Thanks for this post. It Very nice Blog. It was a very good Blog. I like it. Thanks for sharing knowledge. Ask you to share good Blog again.

Credit Counseling Toronto said...

Interesting and important information. It is really beneficial for us. Thanks

Gerard Butler Workout said...

Thank you to tell us so much useful information. So nice sharing. I’m glad to read it.

Jake Gyllenhall workout said...

Wow, Fantastic Blog, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good.