Sunday, September 28, 2008

A week full of ups and downs...

After a stressful week preparing for my midterm exams in Advertising and Psychology, I thought I could finally lay back and relax. But it just didn't seems to go my way. The connection in Cheras is extremely bad. I couldn't even stay on the line for long or couldn't online at all. It was so frustrating, as if I don't have enough stress already. Urgh... (stomping my feet) The same thing happening again just exactly like when I was staying in Subang Jaya. That reminds me of a brochure of Streamyx I edited and posted it up once in my Friendster Blog two years ago. Here it is again. I think some of you had seen it before.

On Tuesday, the day before my midterm, Audrey called me and asked if we could perform for her event on Thursday and it was really kinda rush. So, I called Kah Wai and asked them if they could make it and fortunately they said yes. It was Audrey's assignment and she urgently needed performers. On Thursday night, we rushed to Cynna Bar to do a little rehearsal and the whole thing was going pretty smooth. Our performance was kinda cool too. Too bad we did not take any pictures while we perform, just some where we took before the show started.

[Camwhored a while before the show starts]
[Us, Trend-Exist Dance Group]

After our performance, we went home straight because we were afraid of missing the last train. I was really exhausted from all the rushing and running. When I reached Connaught, I called Kid and we had supper together. Both of us had had only our breakfast on that day until the supper we had together in Mc Donalds. No wonder I was so hungry. I totally forgot I did not have any lunch and dinner that day.
Yesterday afternoon, after shopping around with Kid in Leisure Mall, we came back to Seremban and we went to lunch at Yee Kei Beef Noodle. I ate nasi lemak because I do not eat beef. Wakaka. But I did take some beefballs. Oops... Sinful, sinful. After lunch, we went to Terminal One because I had to take a few photos of Dunkin Donuts for my advertising assignment. Next, we went straight home and take our rest.
At night, my uncle from KL came back to Seremban with my cousins and aunt. And my aunt proposed on doing a slide of family photos with music in it. And so, we began searching for old photos to the recent ones. And in between the search, I found some photos of me when I was little. Here they are.

[Baby Sean]
[When I graduate from Kindergarten]
[And this is me 15 years later... wakaka]
Well, hope you guys enjoy what I wrote. I'm out of things to say. Have a nice day and Selamat Hari Raya to the Muslims. Ciaozzz. (^.^)

No comments: