Saturday, September 6, 2008

First week of college...

In this cold and misty morning, you can hear birds singing with their melodious chirps, and I felt really refreshing after my beauty sleep. You guys might not believe it, but, this few days my time had turned back to normal. I slept around 10pm or 11pm and waking up by 7am. Yup. It's a miracle, huh? Well, I was very tired due to my new college life and for all the travelling I made. That few days I was staying at Sora's place because I haven't got a place of my own that time. Thanks a lot to Sora and Eric for keeping me so that I don't have to sleep at the streets or pedestrian bridge or maybe Mc Donalds nearby my college. That was why I've been so tired of travelling between Maluri to Bdr Tasik Selatan, and from there, take a taxi to my college.

Fortunately, on Wednesday, Kid saw a notice and told me about it. It's a medium room for rent. So, I gave it a shot and call, and now, the room is mine. I didn't really like it at first, but thinking I have no other choice, so, I agreed to take it. The room is a bit dirty where you can see marks on the wall and stains on the switch. So, now I have to put my creative mind into use on how to beautify the room. I have to paint it and redecorate it and look as classy and nice as possible. Will take a picture of the room soon.

As for my studies, I'm doing great. But, I don't really like their system in UCSI. I'm only taking two subjects this semester because it's a short sem and they are Intro to Advertising and Intro to Psychology. Every semester, we can only take maximum of 15 credits but for this sem, we can only take maximum of 9 credits. That was why one of the subjects I chosed was rejected. Intro to Advertising and Psychology was 3 credits each. And the other subject I wanted to take was World Englishes which is 4 Credits. It got rejected just because of that 1 little credit. Some of the subjects are from other departments, so, we had to look into their time table as well, and I cant take all the other subjects because their time clashes with the subjects I'm currently taking. If those subjects clashes every semester, then I will have to wait for other semester. So, kinda worried that I might not graduate on time and have to extend. So, the system is kinda stupid. No offense, but, it's true.
Well, that's a wrap. Enough of complains from me. No photos for this post because too busy with my college life. See you guys soon. Adios. (^.^)

2 comments:

Mei-Wah said...

wow... congratulations to you, you are continuing your studies! i am damn sure that you will hand out at the pasar malam every wednesday! super duper happening with lotsa yummy foods~ drool~

Sean Aw said...

haha... ok ok loh... its almost the same thing that are selling there...