Saturday, June 21, 2008

Welcome...

Welcome everyone to my new blog. I'd used Friendster's blog for a few years, so, I'm quite new to blogger but I know I'll get used to it sooner or later. I'll try to add more features to this blog later and beautify this little cyber kingdom of mine. I'm sure every blogger decorates their blog nicely and I want mine to be perfect.

I'd written a few days ago in my Friendster's blog that me and my dance team are preparing some performance for a major Fashion Show that will be held in Era Walk, Seremban on 12th July 2008, it's a Saturday. Everyone is welcome, but of course you'll have to buy tickets first. It's only RM 30 per ticket.

Last night, Jack came to my place because he was scared to sleep alone since he found his housemate died in her own room for days until they found out that she was missing. He thought that she had went outstation or back to hometown. And since, he moved out from that house. The police are still working on the case and finding out how she died. Before we came back to sleep, we went to Jusco and watched a movie, Get Smart. The movie was hilarious but I love to see Anne Hathaway in some spy and ass kicking action. She was SoOoOo HOT and COOL. But before the movie, we went to Secret Recipe and we ordered a Health cake, that is the sugar free Chocholate Cake and an Apple Brownie. the Apple Brownie was fine and I like it. But, for the Chocolate Cake, we found out something when we ate almost half of it. We saw fine greyish lines of dots and we looked closely to check what they were. And Oh My God. Those were fungus. We called for the waiter straight away and he apologize to us and ask if we want another piece of cake but we said no. I was just informing them about the cake and I don't really wish for any reparation. Someone else might get food poisoning if they didn't know there are fungus in the cake. Luckily I didnt get food poisoning. In the end, they didn't chrage us for the chocolate cake and they apologize for quite a few times. Below are the photos I took of the chocolate cake with fungus topping.


Yeah... Joey Yung's Starlight Concert 2008 will be held in Genting next week. I have been waiting for so long with strong anticipation and I just couldn't wait to see her live. I've seen some live performance of hers and she definitely can sing greatly during live shows or concerts. Don't get me wrong, I still love Sammi Cheng. I wonder how it would be like if two of my favourite Hong Kong Pop Queen are having a joint concert. Do you guys think that will ever happen?

**Picture Courtesy of Genting Entertainments

Well, that's all I got to say. And thanks whoever reads my blog. Muaks. (^.^)

2 comments:

索拉 said...

gor gor

恭喜恭喜你的新blog開張哦

Unknown said...

Wuhoooo someone had a new blog d !

looks like i could update your new link into mine , haha :D

OMG your friend;s housemate died in her own room? freakinly dodgy ! i wouldnt stay in the house i were you as well ! :D

Anyways see yea soon =)

Hugs**