Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pulling The Plug...

Ive finally decided to pull the plug and end the suffering of our relationship. It's a little sad for me too but this is the best solution of all since we couldn't compromise with each other and I couldn't give you what you want. We had been through thick and thins together and we did share some happy and lovely moments, but I guess everything have to come to an end. Sorry if I've hurt you. We were meant to go on separate ways. Hope that you will truly find someone that suits you and someone who loves you and can give you more than I could. I am not good in handling relationships and I guess I'll choose not to get involved in a relationship anymore for trying not to hurt more people. You might not want to see me anymore but just wanna let you know that you will always be a part of my memories and never forget you. Wish you all the best in your future undertakings. Goodbye...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kambate. u will find ur true love someday.

love,
gabby

Sean Aw said...

thanks Gabe, i will be ok... miss ya...

Jeffrey said...

Hey, be strong =)
HUGS!