Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day...

Wow, I've really been abandoning my blog for some time. It's either I have no idea on what to write or I was just plain lazy. Haha. I've been running out of ideas and enthusiasm to write. Gosh, hope this is just temporary and hope to get them back.

Ok. Here I would like to wish a Happy Mothers Day to all mothers in the world. I am sure mostly everyone is having dinner or celebrating today's event while I am home alone watching Tom & Jerry in Cartoon Network. My parents have to go to some sort of anniversary dinner and I am eating leftover food. Oh well, at least we had breakfast together this morning and that wasn't too bad.

I finally got my BlackBerry Curve 8520 last month and I was superbly excited. I hope to get Bold 2 but it was kinda expensive, so I decided to get this Curve first. It is quite easy to use and with the Digi BlackBerry Smart Plan, with only RM 58 per month with unlimited internet access, I can update my Facebook and Twitter status anywhere, anytime and also browsing the internet. Just that the keypad is a little too small, so there might be some typo error sometimes. But overall, it is a very good phone. I also got to download some apps from BlackBerry Apps World and there is one which I like very much, that is the Watt Pad application. It enables me to read e-books online or you can download the book you're interested in to read it offline later. Now I can read the books through my BlackBerry every night before I sleep. Enough said. Below is the picture of my precious BB Curve 8520. Hehe.

[My BlackBerry Curve 8520]

A new semester has just begun and I could feel all the stress coming on my way now. I will have to memorize some acts of laws and prepare for moot court for Media Law & Ethics, have to write 2 scripts for screenwriting, do 2 video shootings for Film Directing, do some written assignments and prepare a stage play for English Literature. Gosh... I have to do all this within 14 weeks, sooo dead. After all these, I will only have 2 more subjects to go before I can graduate, but they won't be offering next semester as it's a short semester. So, I will have to start scouting for companies to do my internship and do it next semester. Hope everything will go smoothly for me. Phew...

That's all I got to share. Again, wishing all mums in the universe a Happy Mothers Day. Hehe. Adios...

2 comments:

Jayanne Lcn said...

Is that bbc model good for a beginner on bb? I'm intending to get one though :)

Sean Aw said...

yup... it is very easy to use and you'll get used to it very soon... ^^