Thursday, September 17, 2009

Helpless Connection...

My life is already boring and I already feel so lifeless, and Streamyx just likes to add salt to my wound. It keeps on disconnecting for no reason and I believe I already made thousands of calls to them but the matter still exists. They always ask me to check this and that but still to no avail in helping to get the problem fixed. So, I came up with a poem which I posted on my Facebook status and seems like my friends like it, and now I am posting it up on here as well. Enjoy...

Streamyx Streamyx

Please get your problem fixed,

otherwise you'll be hearing my voice everyday from 9 to 6,

or shove your ass with a long and wide stick,

so make sure no reasons and nonsense is made,

now start and get your connection fixed


Well, that's all for now and better publish it before Streamyx gets mad and disconnects me again. Tata.

No comments: