Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Last Saturday, 13th of June 2009, Fish Leong had come back to Malaysia and held her concert in Bukit Jalil Indoor Stadium since her last concert in Malaysia 4 years ago. This time, I could just sit there and watch the whole show and not running around pressing the shutter button of my Nikon D60 as Danny borrowed it to replace my job as the photographer while Yap being the reporter. Only two media pass were given to them, but I had 2 free tickets that worth RM 188 Thanks to Danny (given free from Galaxy Entertainment) and I dragged Denson to go along with me. Not much pictures because Danny did not really know how to use my camera, so here are some of the pictures I sorted out. Enjoy...

[Me holding the ticket and ticket cover]
[Denson doing the same thing]
[It was a full house that night]
[Just look at the crowd... Wow...]
[Fish Leong came out in her first costume]
[I love the idea of her coming out from a present box as the theme was Valentines and a lot of love filled the whole stadium]
[She looked cheerful during the whole show and always with a smile on her face]

[I like this part too where she sang all her sad, sentimental love songs. The stage was very big too and it's very rare that they can do this kind of stage in Malaysia as most of the concert I saw before were just using plain rectangular stage. It's such a surprise...]

[Michael Wong was the guest artiste that night and they sang a very lovely duet. Then Fish went back to the back stage for a costume change while Michael sang the song that almost everyone knows, "Tong Hua" and a cantonese song from his latest album]
[Confetties popped out and filled the stage]
[All the audience were running towards Fish as she went down for a hand-shake session]
[After a few more songs, it was time for encore. Later, she asked some of her artiste friends who were there that night to go up and one of them was Ah Niu. Both of them joked a lot and made the place filled with laughter. They then sang a duet.]
[After her duet with Ah Niu, both of them asked the other artiste to go up on stage as well. Z-Chen was there as he is Fish Leong's cousin, then there were Ah Fei from a former local boyband called Baby, and lastly Phoebe. They sang two songs together before everything ends]
[Danny and Yap after the concert, outside of the stadium]
It was a very sweet night as most of Fish's song were about love and her vocal certainly has improved a lot. I felt her emotions in every song she sang and some songs could even make you cry. Its just fair for declaring her as the queen of love songs as she totally deserves it. Let's hope she will bring more love songs that could melt our heart just like her songs do now. That's all I got to say. Thanks for reading and I really hope you all enjoy reading what I wrote. Muaks. (^.^)

No comments: