Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jolin Tsai Butterfly Album Promo Tour 2009...

Dancing Diva, Jolin Tsai has finally come to Malaysia since her last concert in year 2007. She was here doing a promo tour for her latest album "Butterfly" yesterday (6 June 2009) at Times Square, KL. I had always look forward for her to come and she is finally here. I was really very excited when I know I have the chance to take photos of her. Lets look at the photos I'd taken during her promo tour.

[My media pass]
[The stage]
[Wai Fun, a DJ from My FM was the emcee for the night]
[Later she announced the guest performer, Rickman, a local chinese male singer who has just released his EP and they played some games with some audience]
[It was a guessing game where the selected audience had to do some action and let Rickman guess what word was it. Look at his confused expression... haha...]
[Having fun with the game though]
[Then, it was time for him to perform his main song from his EP and this was his very first pose]
[Rickman sure performs happily and he looked so excited]
[After all the waiting and screaming, Jolin came on stage and prepared for the 1st song, Real Man (大丈夫)]
[Jolin looking confident]
[Last pose for the song]
[Photoshoot session with the audience and photographers (including me) were called onto stage to take photos]
[Jolin posing for the camera]
[She looked excited and happy too]
[Jolin continuosly sang two of her slow songs which she really likes and they are (妥协) and Parachute (降落伞) ]
[Lastly, she sang the very main song of the album, Butterfly (花蝴蝶)]
[Looked cool, doesn't she?]
[Jolin singing and dancing]

[Last pose for Butterfly]
[Then she had to throw three tennis ball with her signature on them to the audience and whoever gets it will have a special prize]
[She looked excited throwing them]
[Then, it was time for autograph session where those who has her latest album can go up and get her signature]
[Jolin signing]

[From the front]
[Jolin passing the signed album to one of her fan]
[Just look at the crowd, it is such a long line and Jolin promised to sign ALL of the album]
You guys can see the promo tour video below.
Video courtesy of Jmagz Media

She did performed really well and was certainly has the potential and quality to be the Dancing Diva and Pop Icon of Taiwan. I like her new album a lot too and lets just wish the best for her. Too bad I didn't have the chance to get her signature and take picture with her because I had to leave early for an appointment. Anyway, I am happy enough that I could get close to her during those photoshooting sessions and just hope she'll come to Malaysia again soon.

Well, that's all I got to say. Adios... (^.^)

4 comments:

Alan C. said...

Not a fans for Jolin but i admire her ability and her hardworkingness in achieving her goals!

Btw I think the DJ was Wai Fun, Vivian is the one with bigger size! xD

Sean Aw said...

ooh... ok ok... thanks for correcting me... hehe...

索拉 said...

小歐gor gor

zomok你的blog變成很多明星的 @@

Sean Aw said...

err... i also dunno... haha... but next time can use those pictures as my portfolio...