Friday, April 20, 2012

Back In Action...


Yeah... I'm kinda back in action and here are some stuff I did after a very long break from photography. Below is a photoshoot I did for my editorial department in LivingSocial Malaysia. Thanks to Jeremy Teoh for helping me during the shoot and for the pictures above. Look how gorgeous my colleagues are and we're proud to say we're one big happy family.


Editors of LivingSocial Malaysia
I was also involved in the shooting for Souls Stories for a short film where 11 different shops in Seremban came together to advertise themselves in this short film. It's a new concept and fresh idea as these shops advertise together in one storyline.


Stepping back into the media business again and attending fashion shows like before. I was lucky enough to catch Mizz Nina and Jaclyn Victor performing live for 2 different occasions and venue.

Mizz Nina performing in the Launching of Fashion On 1 2012 in 1 Utama.

Jaclyn Victor performing in the Launching of KLCC Fashion Week 2012, Be Dazzled In Style.
Gonna have a lot more of updates soon. Hope to take more photos and expand my photography to the next level and status. It might take some time, but like the old saying says "Never Give Up". Same goes to all of you who have the passion in doing the things you love to do. Cheers ~ ^^