Wednesday, December 7, 2011

End Of The Year Again...

It's the end of the year again and what's coming near is Christmas. I'm not visiting Singapore this year but I'll be going to Korea with my family. Yeah... a family trip after such a long time and it's gonna be winter in Korea. Just can't wait to get there.

Now before that, some amazing events happened last month, most of them were involved with the company I'm working now. We went for a company trip in Malacca and I had a lot of fun with my beloved team mates especially the talent competition part where my team & I performed Toxic. Faizah sang and we danced. What I didn't really like was the team building games because they were very exhausting.

Taken while on the way to Malacca.


The whole Everyday members.

Kyle, KK, Hafiz, Dylan & lastly me.

My team - Everynight. Slogan is Delivering Happiness Everynight which sounds kinda wrong.
Besides the company trip, I also attended a few events like Hannah Tan's Sharing Session and Philosophy Men Turns 10 event.

Hannah Tan & me.
Philosophy Male Models & me. I feel so short & small.
Still have a lot more to update especially uploading photos, but will do so when I really have the time. Getting kinda really busy lately. Hope to bring more interesting stuff into this blog. ^^