Saturday, February 19, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011 Dinners & Hang Outs With Friends...

How time flies and the Chinese New Year has officially ended. This year somehow was more interesting than last year. I had loads of fun with my friends and family and all the delicious dinners and meals where we couldn't have at usual times. Especially the time when all the family members gathered and have our reunion dinner. It was very happening and felt really warm. How I wish all these will not only happen during Chinese New Year. Well, it's time to get a grip of reality and back to my usual life. Below are pictures of me having gathering with my friends from UCSI and how I love those moments.













For more pictures, click here: http://on.fb.me/ghzlpE

Below are the pictures of Jmagz Media Network CNY dinner. The online and electronic magazine where I usually take photos for. Behold.















For more pictures, click here: http://on.fb.me/egnoTt

I've only selected only some pictures to be uploaded here and if you guys wanna see more, just click on the links I've provided.

That's all I got to say. Hope everyone had an enjoyable CNY this year. Adios...^^

No comments: