Monday, January 31, 2011

My 100th Post...

It's the end of January for year 2011 and also the 100th post in my blog. Well, Chinese New Year will be arriving in a few more days and I give an early wishing to my friends out there a Blissful and Prosperous New Year. Hope the year of Rabbit brings good health and wealth to all of you.

I got a very special gift from Vaughn for his visit to Taiwan and I've never received anything like it in my entire life. LOL. It is an adult sex toy in the shape of an egg. It's a masturbator called TENGA 'Easy Ona-cap' egg. Behold the picture below. Pardon me for the poor quality of my webcam.

 [Cute, ain't it? LOL]

Thanks to Vaughn again for this special gift.

Before I end my post, I would like to congratulate Jess Lee from Seremban, Malaysia for winning the champion title in one of the most prestigious singing competition in Taiwan called A Million Star (超級星光大道).

Alright, that's all I got to say for now. Adios... ^^

No comments: