Friday, December 31, 2010

Two & A Half Hour before 2011...

This will be the last post for the year 2010, and it's just two and a half hours to go before the year 2011 arrives. I would like to wish all of my friends a Happy and Wonderful Year ahead.

For 2011, I will try to spend more time and effort in hitting the gym as I wanna build up my body a little. Well, like my friend, Rick said in my previous post, "It is on-going awareness, man! Or else once u let go, u ll most likely be out of shape for awhile so gotta be strict... :-)". I gotta agree with his line because I was kinda busy in these 2 months and I seldom hit the gym, and guess what, my chest which I did built up a little before kinda shrinked and my abs is not that visible anymore. Sob sob. Hope I can fulfill this wish this year. Gonna spend more cash on protein supplements.

Here are a few pictures of me which has gone out of shape a little. LOL. Enjoy ~

 [Luckily the 'longkang' is still quite visible, LOL]
 [Gotta train more on my abs]
[The only things that is still remaining are my biceps, but I'm gonna  build them up a little more]

Please forgive the bad quality of my BlackBerry's camera. Well, wanna wish all of you who read this a Happy and Wonderful year ahead again. May you all stay healthy always. Adios ~ ^^

3 comments:

Xavier Mah said...

Wow, don't play2!

動 Orson said...

teach me how to gymmmmmmm

Sean Aw said...

haha, Xavier, thanks for the compliment.

Orson, I need someone to teach and guide me too... haha...