Thursday, May 28, 2009

Vain Is In My Veins...

A few new items are added into my skincare collection and that means more time are to be spent on my face. Hehe. It's been quite a long time since the last time I write about some thing(s) I purchase. I can always feel some sense of satisfaction whenever I buy something especially it's for me, myself and I. Haha. I know I am vain, and that was how I got the nickname, Mr.Vanity from my friends. Well, lets look at what I had rewarded myself with after four weeks of dull and boring and pointless life.

[Peach Sake Emulsion and Kiwi Yogurt Wash Off Mask from Skin Food. Both are for oil control and minimizing pores]
[Peach Sake Essence Mask Sheet from Skin Food as well. Also for oil control and minimizing pores]
[I bought this three which were imported from Taiwan in Connaught's Pasar Malam for only RM 10. The one with black package is designated for Men and only 1 left when I bought it, and so I chose the other two different masks with it and they have similar functions as the above]
[BB (Blemish Balm) Cream from The Face Shop. It is quite trendy nowadays and almost everyone is using BB Creams as they can cover up flaws and heal and moisturise your skin at the same time. It's like everything in one. Some even have SPF to protect your face from UVA and UVB rays. How fascinating, isn't it? You just need to apply an adequate amount to your face and it will then change the tone automatically to suit your skin tone and that makes your skin looks flawless and natural]
[Free samples from The Face Shop, Su Hyang Snow Maximizing Gel Cream and Rice Water Cleansing Foam]


As you all can see, those I bought are for oily or acne-prone skin because I have oily skin and also large but not so large pores. I need to do whatever I can to save my face and look glamourous always before it's too late. Hehe.

Ah... the sense of satisfaction is crawling all over me. Wish I can buy all of those whatever stuff that my skin needs. If all those doesn't work, I'll have to go for plastic surgery. Wakaka.

Alright, got to go and continue with my ASSignments. Toodles. (^.^)

No comments: