Friday, August 8, 2008

A Disastrous Week...

Firstly, I would like to apologize to Casper for making your Seremban trip a sad and disastrous one. I also feel sorry for the lost of your beloved grandmother. I didn't expect so much unhappy things would happen during your stay here. Hope you'll forgive me.

Well, there's too much issues happened this week within my friends and me, and I could barely take it all, but, I am still trying to stand strong and settle them. It's inconvenient for me to say everything here. Well, at least there are still some happy memories in between the sadness. We celebrated Kenny's 21st Birthday, went to karaoke in Greenbox, helped Kah Wai doing his assignments, went shopping and eat delicious foods. Let the photos do the talking this time.
The cake we bought for Kenny. American Chocolate.

Kenny blowing off the candles after making his wish(es).

Birthday boy cutting his cake.

Our all time favourite activity, camwhoring.

Casper and Xiao Fen.
Kenny singing to Ayumi's song.
Casper enjoying his noodles in Old Town.
Camwhored a bit while waiting for our food.
Me with my phone in Old Town.

After we finish our karaoke session on Monday, we went to Old Town to have our lunch. Casper was supposed to go back to Singapore on that day evening by 5pm, so, we came back to my place to let him pack his belongings. But, not long after we stepped into the house, Casper received a message and he called back to Penang. I saw his face changed and did not say anything while holding back his tears after hanging up the phone. Then, suddenly he started to cry. Kenny and me asked what happened and his reply was his grandmother just passed away. I felt really shocked and sad looking at him crying while I couldn't do anything but to pass tissues to him. So, he didn't go back to Singapore that evening and we took him to buy a ticket to go back to Penang the next night after dinner.

On Wednesday, Kenny went back to Klang while I go to UCSI to settle my registration because I will be taking my Degree in Mass Communication there. And at night, I went to see their Choir Concert by the music students there and Wee Kuan were one of the students. He invited me the day before, and since I had nothing to do, I stayed and watch. It was really good. That really showed us how music can lift up our souls. It was free but worth watching. But, what I really hate was the flashlights of cameras from the audience. It's OK to take pictures but they should really turn off the flash because they were very distracting. Some were leaving their handphones on too. That's really rude and also disrespect to the Choir and other audience. Below are some of the photos I took (with Flashlight off) during the concert.




I'm done for now. Will try to have a happy and better post next time. And Casper, if you're reading this, I hope you don't get sad. Writing in my blog is a way for me to relieve and express myself. I wish you are feeling better by now. I know I did a bad job as your tour guide and your trip to Seremban was supposed to be a happy one, but, it all turned up totally the opposite way. Sorry to you again.

Alright. Regards from me to all of you and I'm out of here for now. Bye...

1 comment:

Alexio said...

sean, hope everything is alright, cos my problem just started and i believe i need 1 month to settle the fucking fridge thing...

hugs*